Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files

Discussion on Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2011, 02:50   #316

elite*gold: 0
thx for being honest for the first time i had a feeling that this is it finaly we could play silkroad for fun and not for money.
Old 07/01/2011, 06:14   #317

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
I have never wanted to say it... But once I screwed it with my last comment.. Yes, It is impossible you make a working server with the stuff you guys got in this forum.

Hope you are happy silkbotter=P I ent saying it.

I have never said it for a reason... I thought It would be an interesting work for you guys now in summer. I would also encourage you to keep working... that's why I always tried to help you=/

Just one active person in this forum got the enough stuff to make the server and is not properly configurated yet. And is not willing to release anything else for now. Maybe in a week someone will get a new part to get released if people is still working on it.

I hope no one gets angry with me in anyway(:
foolish!
this has nothing to do with "my hapiness" but with the fact that it is kinda not possible to do stuff with these files. and i simply told you to stop guiding people into no-exit corners.
Old 07/01/2011, 13:04   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
foolish!
this has nothing to do with "my hapiness" but with the fact that it is kinda not possible to do stuff with these files. and i simply told you to stop guiding people into no-exit corners.
Yea I know mate, I was meaning that at the end I did what you wanted me to do=).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
M-M-Monster kill(echo: kill,kill,kill...)
This skill called "Hope killer" sure deals absolute damage to people.

Main conditions for this skill to work are:
- Victim hope to get working files after e*pvp pros fix'em,
- Victim has visit this thread and read first post

** Bonus damage is caused to members who did read every single post in thread **

Negative statuses left on victims upon skill activation: pesimistic thoughts bringing victims to cry yelling OHH GOOD WHYYY WAAAAAHHHH,MEEEEEEEEE,MUEOEOEEEE WE WON'T HAVE SHITLOADS OF PSRO LIKE WOW EEEEEEEKSFJFJJJJJJJJJJJFJSDJFJFSDHHFH**

** - replace with noise which people do when they cry
That made me laugh xDDD
Old 07/01/2011, 13:06   #319

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetbot View Post
you mean that trying to fixing the leaked files is a waste of time ?
it always was, and I always told you, unless you have a couple of years of free time and you can try to guess how the DB was designed it is impossible to get it running
Old 07/01/2011, 13:32   #320

I thought so, but... what about this ESRO dude...
I don't think he has any relation with that ''chinese'' because he runs newer files.

So I should say, instead of wasting time with these useless files just code and emu, honestly while other people are progressing (lyzerk, xsense, ufonose), you are just going backwards and walk into an dead end.

So ye
I still think Getz should have told it at the 1st page.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:28   #321

i just dont understand it why soo much nagtive people you want server files like other games like gunz flyff etc... and i know you want give this a try, never say no.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:36   #322

Received Thanks: 2,823
If it is really like getzabelz said,then you guys can forget it.
No way that these chinese bosses will release that power they have,so keep dreaming or just forget it.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:45   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
M-M-Monster kill(echo: kill,kill,kill...)
This skill called "Hope killer" sure deals absolute damage to people.

Main conditions for this skill to work are:
- Victim hope to get working files after e*pvp pros fix'em,
- Victim has visit this thread and read first post

** Bonus damage is caused to members who did read every single post in thread **

Negative statuses left on victims upon skill activation: pesimistic thoughts bringing victims to cry yelling OHH GOOD WHYYY WAAAAAHHHH,MEEEEEEEEE,MUEOEOEEEE WE WON'T HAVE SHITLOADS OF PSRO LIKE WOW EEEEEEEKSFJFJJJJJJJJJJJFJSDJFJFSDHHFH**

** - replace with noise which people do when they cry
May killed ur hope, he is just telling the truth.
We should better ask, who is rich here and want to share the serverengine with us =) No one ver will share the full. And pls say me a usual guy will buy that shit cuz he loves silkroad. The serverfiles are just buisness from begin to end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
I thought so, but... what about this ESRO dude...
I don't think he has any relation with that ''chinese'' because he runs newer files.

So I should say, instead of wasting time with these useless files just code and emu, honestly while other people are progressing (lyzerk, xsense, ufonose), you are just going backwards and walk into an dead end.

So ye
I still think Getz should have told it at the 1st page.
They just stole the original serverfiles from blackrogue and that the way we should follow, not stealing from Blackrogue, but from other pservers. They're just illegal too.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:53   #324

Getzabelz talking **** much times don't believe him he said the same with the smc the one we have from the sl.rar that the plugins were damaged, but it wasn't just there was a file missing called "VerData.dll".
Old 07/01/2011, 14:58   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraYu View Post
Getzabelz talking **** much times don't believe him he said the same with the smc the one we have from the sl.rar that the plugins were damaged, but it wasn't just there was a file missing called "VerData.dll".
So he did 1 mistake you sight him as a lier...
But why is you server not working =) smc is not necessary.
And rebuild a database is a work for your whole life.
Old 07/01/2011, 15:11   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by XchangliiX View Post
So he did 1 mistake you sight him as a lier...
But why is you server not working =) smc is not necessary.
And rebuild a database is a work for your whole life.
My server is not working because i had no time for it exams and more...yes ofc smc is not needed is just easier for noobs then editing everything by hand in the database. And about Getzabelz he say very much things that he can't even proof like "Chinese that certify servers" lulz thats something very new for me, aren't we have already a certification server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2011, 15:29   #327

Oke crayu let's say that getzablez is wrong and that you can make the server run what would you need to fix to make it run? the farm and shard? if so what's wrong with them still missing tables or some other stuff with the certification or something like that?
Old 07/01/2011, 15:33   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraYu View Post
My server is not working because i had no time for it exams and more...yes ofc smc is not needed is just easier for noobs then editing everything by hand in the database. And about Getzabelz he say very much things that he can't even proof like "Chinese that certify servers" lulz thats something very new for me, aren't we have already a certification server.
About the certification server, did you never notice that this couldnt EVER be the original certification server ) The files that are given the most of us are already cracked files by the chinese guys in forums. And no the smc does not edit the DB, it controlls the globalmanager.
Old 07/01/2011, 15:48   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Oke crayu let's say that getzablez is wrong and that you can make the server run what would you need to fix to make it run? the farm and shard? if so what's wrong with them still missing tables or some other stuff with the certification or something like that?
There are 4 main tables missing and some uncompatible tables that has plus minus columns like euro stuff, and some more tables for academy, capture the flag, Magic Pop and it has a bit wrong linked cert.

@ChangLi
yes you right GlobalManager execute the procedures for the smc.
Old 07/01/2011, 16:21   #330

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
So, just telling my opinion about trolls here. There is few reasons, why Getzabelz can talk bullsh*t -

1. He want us to stop, and get nothing
2. He is a Troll
3. He's just getting fun (troll)

Now let's think about, like he calls it, "certification" server, which is owned by a some chinese guy... Bullshit. Have you ever seen ALL private servers down at the same time ? No... so, certification has to be online 24/7/365 about 5 years already

And main question, how can he know this all, basically ?
Closed Thread

Tags
server, silkroad