Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files

Discussion on Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/27/2011, 18:43   #226

elite*gold: 0
So now, whats you plan???

"Cracking" all that **** to get just the half work? No that cant be the magickey to sucess.
You should better think of how to configurate the engine. The database and the configurations are the right way to succeed. Well i dont have contacts like its seems KingLi has or someone else, but ive got a normal human understanding that says "pls dont crack it"...
Old 06/27/2011, 19:14   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by XchangliiX View Post

"Cracking" all that **** to get just the half work? No that cant be the magickey to sucess.
You should better think of how to configurate the engine. The database and the configurations are the right way to succeed. Well i dont have contacts like its seems KingLi has or someone else, but ive got a normal human understanding that says "pls dont crack it"...
Obviously you don't understand reverse engineering. 'break it, understand it, then fix it'
Old 06/27/2011, 22:20   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by XchangliiX View Post

Half work?Why you think so?There alot of servers with hardcoded data into it,if you miss some of this data,you need to break it to find out what you actually miss or you simple never find out.There only 2 ways to find out - by full working files(with full db,but we simply dont have them) or by reversing and find out.I dont really care how you think,but still its better even half working,then not working at all.
Old 06/27/2011, 22:29   #229

actually by somebody say i think on RZ forum
cracked server files may enter you only to loginserver
but
leaked sl.rar may enter you to gameserver becuse he got all data this isnt my words probobly i didnt say thet correct but i guess crayU will understand it xD
Old 06/27/2011, 22:59   #230

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
mage200, there is many problems with tables required by Shard manager... Is sl.rar original database more complete than the ones we have ?
Old 06/27/2011, 23:02   #231

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
For sure not. lol.
Old 06/27/2011, 23:04   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
For sure not. lol.
Stop acting like a douche
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2011, 23:15   #233

cracked files = you may enter only into loginserver
about sl.rar i think you may also enter the game since i get cant connec t to account db i cant say thet but its more sense becuse leaked one got the files not database i suggest you copy few files thet into the sl.rar and check like missing lines in config
files called Server.ini something like thet try i say lets try sl.rar its my opinion but more command will be great
Old 06/27/2011, 23:15   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by confict View Post
Stop acting like a douche
He's not acting. He is a douche.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2011, 23:24   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
He's not acting. He is a douche.
Stop acting like a tard.
...oppps wait, you cant act like a one, you're a tard!!!

You and some naps who insulted me dont even know that victor and me made is possible, that chernobyl could crack the gatewayserver + made it possible to have the login.
Victor and me released the refrence db of swsro.

So better shut up next time and look at the thread changelogs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2011, 23:32   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi :P View Post
Stop acting like a tard.
...oppps wait, you cant act like a one, you're a tard!!!

You and some naps who insulted me dont even know that victor and me made is possible, that chernobyl could crack the gatewayserver + made it possible to have the login.
Victor and me released the refrence db of swsro.

So better shut up next time and look at the thread changelogs.
oh shut the **** up you moron, they're saying that youre an overall ***, which you certainly are. you're a ******* asslicker nothing more
Old 06/27/2011, 23:33   #237

This thread is not about "who got larger pen0r"...

Clean up, please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2011, 23:36   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by choobokapi View Post
oh shut the **** up you moron, they're saying that youre an overall ***, which you certainly are. you're a ******* asslicker nothing more
O.o, men u read many shitz in the net.
Just get outta here and let us do what we want to do.
@Chernobyl, I may got the sr account db from a ***** guy, but need to install sql 2008....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2011, 23:37   #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by choobokapi View Post
and that is the point !! u are saying " they said bla bla " , do you ony beleve in that what other people say?!

and why kingli is an asslicker? he released things in the forum which are very usefull and just because u dont how to use them you dont have to insult him.!

what do you did @ this forum ?! released anything usefull ? no ! made tutorials which are usefull ? no

so just be quite and stop to insult other people !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/27/2011, 23:42   #240

If you, guys, got anything useful for me to say, better use skype to contact me...

Skype username : concatws
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
server, silkroad