Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Survey ESRO: Allow bot for farming

Discussion on Survey ESRO: Allow bot for farming within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Allow Bot to Farm chars?
Yes, it will be nice 168 60.65%
No, bot suxs 69 24.91%
i dont care about 26 9.39%
i love farming, so i hate bot 14 5.05%
Voters: 277. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06/15/2011, 06:43   #31

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
You all arent better if you reply to flame and insult posts.

In my opinion there shouldnt be a bot for EliteSRO. I like the parties with my guild and Uni mates. They are the best evaaaaaaaaaa !
Thats how Sro should be played
Old 06/15/2011, 07:56   #32

elite*gold: 0
Bots in Silkroad are like salt on food, if you don't use them the game wont be good
Old 06/15/2011, 08:03   #33

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja1337 View Post
Bots in Silkroad are like salt on food, if you don't use them the game wont be good
This is also true. But have u played on EliteSRO already?
I experience one of my best times on Silkroad !
Old 06/15/2011, 08:16   #34

Quote:
This is also true. But have u played on EliteSRO already?
I experience one of my best times on Silkroad !
Nope haven't played Silkroad since 1 year and half ,I'm clean :P .
When you play Silkroad for more than 3 years you will realize that this game is not worth it ,just saying.
Old 06/15/2011, 08:25   #35

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
For me its worth to spend some money to have so much fun.
I wont regret it to started playing silkroad. Games are made for u to have fun and not to compete with turks or other nationalities.
Old 06/15/2011, 08:32   #36

Quote:
For me its worth to spend some money to have so much fun.
I wont regret it to started playing silkroad. Games are made for u to have fun and not to compete with turks or other nationalities.
My decision have nothing to do with nationalism its about the game itself,A game where u get from 1 to the level cap with 75% of time killing mobs is not fun,believe me anyways this is only my opinion so don't get that personally.
Have fun and good luck
Old 06/15/2011, 08:35   #37

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
unfortunately most of the people pllay silkroad single-player. they simply bot, and forget about "the road". the bots surely ruin cooperative playing, but it does "help" some people to reach a certain level within a certain time.
it's like the game "ProgressQuest" dunno if you already heard about it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2011, 08:51   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
unfortunately most of the people pllay silkroad single-player. they simply bot, and forget about "the road". the bots surely ruin cooperative playing, but it does "help" some people to reach a certain level within a certain time.
googled progressquest and rofled~!
Old 06/15/2011, 08:51   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
Lol yeah that is a nice comparison there.
Old 06/15/2011, 13:06   #40

well as all of you know i think european party are the best way to lv up and have fun on silkroad but, farm is just 2 boring, so i think it wouldnt matter if you bot when you want to farm your chars and grind in partys when you finished farm

PS:Silkbotter and Kolita If you want to complain about something go here wrong again, it says Survey or poll or however you want to call it if you want to post a comment go up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post
This is a useless thread, asking for everyone to vote if they want eSRO bot LOL
again i repeat read the **** name of the thread im not a complainer and bot hater if you want to complain and talk about useless things or whatever you want to go up
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 13:50   #41

Received Thanks: 1,583
so far in this server only a dumb euro or chinese would bot.. Cant blame chinese for botting, they cant get party. A botting euro would level way slower than a normal euro parties with no tards.
Old 06/15/2011, 13:52   #42

Received Thanks: 2,814
Then allow boting for chinese only? or increase the exp in ltp's for chinese.
Old 06/15/2011, 18:06   #43

if they could allow for chinese and farming low lv chars will be the solution
Old 06/15/2011, 18:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by leojkire View Post

again i repeat read the **** name of the thread im not a complainer and bot hater if you want to complain and talk about useless things or whatever you want to go up

Who said you're a bot hater? o.O

The one who made a group cry and complain thread named: Allow bot for farming is telling others to not complain

And the one who made a useless thread in a bot forum asking if bots should be allowed in a server like a dumbass is telling others they talk about useless things

But maybe you really believe that a thread begging to allow bots in a botting forum will make the admin of EPvP tell EliteSRO admin to make botting legal, and we all have a nice full server botting orgy and everyone live happily ever after.

I'm still losing brain cells from this thread
Old 06/15/2011, 18:54   #45

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by leojkire View Post
well as all of you know i think european party are the best way to lv up and have fun on silkroad but, farm is just 2 boring, so i think it wouldnt matter if you bot when you want to farm your chars and grind in partys when you finished farm

PS:Silkbotter and Kolita If you want to complain about something go here wrong again, it says Survey or poll or however you want to call it if you want to post a comment go up

again i repeat read the damn name of the thread im not a complainer and bot hater if you want to complain and talk about useless things or whatever you want to go up
isn't this a normal discussion forum?
what do you expect? that everyone shuts up and votes without giving 1 single word from himself? if yes, then i advise you creating your own mute forum, where YOU are the god and set the rules.

bots / no bots, where's the difference?
we're starting to have some competition on silkroad private servers, and i's up to the players whether they want to bot or not. people who want to enjoy the game and who don't want to be max at no time, simply use bots.
goldbots are kinda pointless in private servers since there is more then enough gold on the server. and still, in max 1 year the server will be gold-saturated, and people will start paying with skill edit potions or premium tickets as in every private server. and goldbots usally don't farm silk items.
look around... on those private servers, without esro, goldbots are not interesting anymore. there are a lot of multibotting ways.people still don't do it anymore.
just wait and see... in a few months/years goldbotting won't be interesting anymore.
Closed Thread