Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project/Release] eSroBot (Bot for Elite Silkroad Online Pserver)

Discussion on [Project/Release] eSroBot (Bot for Elite Silkroad Online Pserver) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project/Release] eSroBot (Bot for Elite Silkroad Online Pserver)

Please this thread is not for you to tell me your life or insult me, if you don't like or so just leave. This is for talking about the bot, not about me or other lies. Thanks^_^

After I got ban for no reason by trying to be devil's lawyer I guess @ melkorz123 now I come with this since I see people will use this (will be useful) and is a good project where I can learn and so on.

Well this is, I am making a bot for elite silkroad online private server. It is based on a base I found over the net, base was buggy and incomplete like hell but is always easy to start from a base than starting by 0. The credits for the base I used in first instance are unknown (didn't got to know who did it).

I want this bot to be customized by all of you, this means I am making this thread to ask you what features you would like to see on it, excepting the ones are already existing, which will be a great guide for me to keep improving it.

I think that's all for now, I wouldn't like people rushing me up to release it right now since is still buggy ingame, and I would like to release it when is more stable.

I will try to keep this post as updated as I can:
[ Features working ]
- Client loading (not injecting on memory)
- Autologin
- Save/Load CFG
- Skills/Buffs/Autohunting (buggy)
- All aditional options such as ressing (from player or city, DC...), mob filtering and stuff
- Looping, buying from NPC's
- HotKeys
- GM Warning
- Autoparty
- Antistuck
- Auto answer pm's and stuff

[ To do / Incomplete ]
- Finishing/Improving autohunting
- Improving skills and buffs
- Update opcodes/offsets
- Finish memory functions

Here you got an overview, what do you think about it?
Thanks
50 Users
Old 06/10/2011, 01:51   #2

Scan?
Can't trust .. just one post ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 01:55   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
After I got ban for no reason by trying to be devil's lawyer I guess @ melkorz123 now I come with this since I see people will use this (will be useful) and is a good project where I can learn and so on.

Well this is, I am making a bot for elite silkroad online private server. It is based on a base I found over the net, base was buggy and incomplete like hell but is always easy to start from a base than starting by 0. The credits for the base I used in first instance are unknown (didn't got to know who did it).

I want this bot to be customized by all of you, this means I am making this thread to ask you what features you would like to see on it, excepting the ones are already existing, which will be a great guide for me to keep improving it.

I think that's all for now, I wouldn't like people rushing me up to release it right now since is still buggy ingame, and I would like to release it when is more stable.

Here you got an overview, what do you think about it?
K ill give u a week or more to work

-Virus Free
-Non Buggy Loop
-Vigor Potting (Needed for euros)
-Auto Buff/Res Party
-Packet Based Attacking (no 1,2,3 etc spamming)
-Minimize Silkroad
-Bot Off Button
-Pet Filter
-Auto Repair/Storing/Moving Items From Pet to Inv to Store
-DC When some one Trying to PK

That will make u busy alot

Keep it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 01:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VendeTTaProject View Post
Scan?
Can't trust .. just one post ...
Scan... There isnt nothing to Scan , its just an overview.
"Canīt Trust" Well , if its real getzabelz , the one wich hacked few ZSZC (Admin) Accounts , Spamed on PrimaryGaming Forum and made massive ban for be a Corrupt Reseller then not , beter dont trust much .
And if its another who thinking about , if he make the username like one of webmasters of some ZSZC Projects , then we must to trust him , but in fact , not , better dont trust him anyway.
Old 06/10/2011, 02:02   #5

Don't take it the wrong way, but you always post things that you'r "Making" or projects that your working on, but you never complete them, it was the same **** with the emulator you "did" or whatever you were trying to do, the day you release something will be the day i believe you, since this pictures are meant nothing.. everyone can do ****** things with paint and AutoIT but the question is that if it's really works.

Yeah blabla Link troll!
Old 06/10/2011, 02:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
Don't take it the wrong way, but you always post things that you'r "Making" or projects that your working on, but you never complete them, it was the same shit with the emulator you "did" or whatever you were trying to do, the day you release something will be the day i believe you, since this pictures are meant nothing.. everyone can do shitty things with paint and AutoIT but the question is that if it's really works.

Yeah blabla Link troll!
Emulator? xD... I did never made any emulator.. I just posted here as far as i remember about making a stall network websitie (ages ago) for ZSZC, which I finished and got official on ZSZC xD.. I dont know what u mean i never ent.

Well this is of course clean, It is made on autoit, althought it will not be open source, It will be easy to check It's safety since It does not any connection out from PC. And althought some of you rage at me, lots of people knows I am trustful, so to those ones, just ignore this thread xD.

@ressmepls10 I could have been a bad guy for ZSZC Pserver chinese admins but I have never fucked up anyone that isn't chinese and is a Pserver owner, so I don't understand your rage, maybe you are one of those taking money out from people and lieing them. But this is not related to that.. don't be troll

@Link117 you havent been a troll, but that was a little bit senseless.. I can tell you I really got MUCH more things to do than to make an entire worked on GUI to show it here... That's just stupid. If you dont believe on it there's nothing i can do, i wont make a video since i plan to release an alpha stage this following week. May not be the best bot ever or smth, but is what I can do right now... I just ask for some respect since im sharing my work with people, i could keep it for me xD.

@_HouseMusicx3

You got nice ideas, but that is too much for me right now, I wanna make it 'simplier' I mean packet based stuff is still too complicated for me, is the first time I code on Autoit and eSro got much more security, GameGuard and different version (this is minor) which makes it much harder, I haven't it planned for now, but in future may be when someone gets to bypass it^^.

Some of the features you said are already working althought I haven't mentioned it. There's a BOT STOP function but is all working with hotkeys:

Code:
;-------------HotKeys-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HotKeySet("{Home}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{END}", "stop")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{F11}", "SaveCoords")
HotKeySet("{F8}", "WalkPath")
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember is the first time I use autoit xD, Is really different than my usual coding languages althought It's syntax is simple.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 02:16   #7

u can give us link we can test with u and and tell u what we need when trying
any way Good work man
Sry for my Sucks english
Old 06/10/2011, 02:36   #8

game guard?
Old 06/10/2011, 02:40   #9

Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
Emulator? xD... I did never made any emulator.. I just posted here as far as i remember about making a stall network websitie (ages ago) for ZSZC, which I finished and got official on ZSZC xD.. I dont know what u mean i never ent.

Well this is of course clean, It is made on autoit, althought it will not be open source, It will be easy to check It's safety since It does not any connection out from PC. And althought some of you rage at me, lots of people knows I am trustful, so to those ones, just ignore this thread xD.

@ressmepls10 I could have been a bad guy for ZSZC Pserver chinese admins but I have never fucked up anyone that isn't chinese and is a Pserver owner, so I don't understand your rage, maybe you are one of those taking money out from people and lieing them. But this is not related to that.. don't be troll

@Link117 you havent been a troll, but that was a little bit senseless.. I can tell you I really got MUCH more things to do than to make an entire worked on GUI to show it here... That's just stupid. If you dont believe on it there's nothing i can do, i wont make a video since i plan to release an alpha stage this following week. May not be the best bot ever or smth, but is what I can do right now... I just ask for some respect since im sharing my work with people, i could keep it for me xD.

@_HouseMusicx3

You got nice ideas, but that is too much for me right now, I wanna make it 'simplier' I mean packet based stuff is still too complicated for me, is the first time I code on Autoit and eSro got much more security, GameGuard and different version (this is minor) which makes it much harder, I haven't it planned for now, but in future may be when someone gets to bypass it^^.

Some of the features you said are already working althought I haven't mentioned it. There's a BOT STOP function but is all working with hotkeys:

Code:
;-------------HotKeys-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HotKeySet("{Home}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{END}", "stop")
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{F11}", "SaveCoords")
HotKeySet("{F8}", "WalkPath")
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember is the first time I use autoit xD, Is really different than my usual coding languages althought It's syntax is simple.
Didnt knew some of the idias i had were already working since u edtited ur post ^-^

anyways u asked for idias i gave u some even if they arent possible

keep up the project and maybe later when ur good enough in auto it u can improve the bot
Old 06/10/2011, 03:34   #10

nevermind..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 07:02   #11

so it works or not?
Old 06/10/2011, 07:48   #12

i already made a bot for zszc with autoit and it's not that easy. i dont believe that you really made such a bot ;-) not possible with autoit
Old 06/10/2011, 08:30   #13

GameGuard & autoit, i think they are not so friendly to each other or i'm wrong?
So u will have to kill gameguard, if u will kill gameguard congratz,
&
How your bot targets mobs? I guess autoselect range increases ? (Cuz if u will pass gameguard i guess that is the most easy way to do it)
Or
U just used source from others bot's and somehow made it work for autoit?
Old 06/10/2011, 08:50   #14

are hoping to believe a hacker tool work with the nprotector
Old 06/10/2011, 09:24   #15

this bot con't working cuz u cant now change the Autoselect rage.

First bypass GG then make a bot.
Closed Thread