Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Y is your ip going down? [READ THIS!]

Discussion on Y is your ip going down? [READ THIS!] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Y is your ip going down? [READ THIS!]

hi guys.... you want to know why your ip is going down all the time everyone get a hold of it?

you all keep blameing the Gm's when it is your own fault... the free ip's that you get you keep shareing it with the forum so tell me this... if 100people on the forum jump into your ip tell me how will it work again? the ip take on alot of stress and the personality of the ip splits it isnt the gm's who take of the socks 5 ip it is you your self :P SO STOP SHAREING IP THAT IS GOOD AND WORKING BECAUSE YOU MAKE IT HARD FOR YOUR SELF!!!

pic's comeing later
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SRO[2008-03-09 18-49-36]_32.jpg (260.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg SRO[2008-03-09 18-56-08]_30.jpg (230.2 KB, 98 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2008, 20:10   #2

Do you really believe them? They do ban IPs because they want force poeple to buy the easy2game account so they can gain more and more money. Why they don't fix the server so we don't need sockscap or easy2game? Because if they do they will gain less money. I said this on their forum and they deleted the thread and banned me. They are stupid and patetic people.
Old 03/10/2008, 20:13   #3

well i wont blame him for not opening it normally because i told alot of people about flooding the Pserver with multi client... now all people who pay will get into the server so it is still your fault

how can i proove this? i got an ip that no one has even found yesterday from a secrate site... this allows me with NO DC AT ALL!!!! im botting for 2 days now im back from school and still botting so you cant tell me **** cuz i believe them
Old 03/10/2008, 20:14   #4

agree with unexpected
Old 03/10/2008, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_ninja View Post
well i wont blame him for not opening it normally because i told alot of people about flooding the Pserver with multi client... now all people who pay will get into the server so it is still your fault
Hmm i donīt think so...
The 'creators' of the Server, must had enough money... so there is something wrong... or thatīs only a few poor kiddies in Chine who donīt have a real life Oo so theyīre making pservers for us lol...
Old 03/10/2008, 20:17   #6

they banned me too D:.. but i got back in and started spreading the word some more
Old 03/10/2008, 20:19   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
He is 100% right,, that's why I dont share my ip
Old 03/10/2008, 20:21   #8

Quote:

how can i proove this? i got an ip that no one has even found yesterday from a secrate site... this allows me with NO DC AT ALL!!!! im botting for 2 days now im back from school and still botting so you cant tell me **** cuz i believe them
If the problem was multiclient they could just ban accounts with same IP.

The truth is: server is chinese so chinese people can play free, foreign must pay. That's why they're blocking all foreign IPs and why we must pay to play.

Only thing I can say is: **** the chinese and the stupid people who waste money for their private server.
Old 03/10/2008, 20:27   #9

all who dont believe me you can go to hell cuz i still aint get dc :P ima go take a 2mile ride with my Qwad in a few minutes :P hope u enjoy your ip
Old 03/10/2008, 20:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
If the problem was multiclient they could just ban accounts with same IP.

The truth is: server is chinese so chinese people can play free, foreign must pay. That's why they're blocking all foreign IPs and why we must pay to play.

Only thing I can say is: **** the chinese and the stupid people who waste money for their private server.
MY GUILD IS POPULATED WITH CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WAS THE MOST ACTIVE IN MY GUILD AND THEY DONT EVEN GO ONE!!!!!!! IF THEY HATE FOREIGN PEOPLE WHY DONT THEY LOGIN EAISLY LIKE YOU SAY THEY ARE?

Y THEY DONT LEAVE MY GUILD YET? PFF...
IF YOU PEOPLE KEEP USUING MULTI CLIENT N CROWD MY SERVER I WOULD MAKE YOU PAY CASH TOO!

O grats to me i just made Lv49
Old 03/10/2008, 20:40   #11

Quote:
MY GUILD IS POPULATED WITH CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WAS THE MOST ACTIVE IN MY GUILD AND THEY DONT EVEN GO ONE!!!!!!! IF THEY HATE FOREIGN PEOPLE WHY DONT THEY LOGIN EAISLY LIKE YOU SAY THEY ARE?

Y THEY DONT LEAVE MY GUILD YET? PFF...
IF YOU PEOPLE KEEP USUING MULTI CLIENT N CROWD MY SERVER I WOULD MAKE YOU PAY CASH TOO!

O grats to me i just made Lv49
Nice a guild of chinese, how do you speak with them? They can't even speak english lol. Of course they're active and can log in easily, they don't need sockscap or easy2game.

And as I said before if the problem was the multiclients they could just ban accounts with same IP. You fail.
Old 03/10/2008, 20:48   #12

oh really? if ur so smart to believe in what they say...how come last night the ips started working i got on went in played and then all of them were off... -.- dont fing tell me everyone shared ips there where a lot...and still there is no ip right now working... stop believing that ****
Old 03/10/2008, 21:11   #13

:P im now Lv50 62% FINALLY 9 GAP :P ok you dont need to believe me :P just beat it ^_^ ima go ride my Qwad now
Old 03/11/2008, 00:13   #14

Quote:
:P im now Lv50 62% FINALLY 9 GAP :P ok you dont need to believe me :P just beat it ^_^ ima go ride my Qwad now
Just so you know I'm going to pk you every second that you are online.
Old 03/11/2008, 00:31   #15

ok bring it :P i now got 35k sp and now Lv57 :P this **** goes fast dont you think?