Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Figuring out] Elite Sro (way to bot)

Discussion on [Figuring out] Elite Sro (way to bot) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Figuring out] Elite Sro (way to bot)

As tittle says
First of all have no idea why that

Topic was closed...
So I came to one step. O fully run EliteSro On russian sro client.
And if i do it with loader and bot. i get c4(Or server signature error...) have no idea why.
So any suggestions.
thx.
Old 05/25/2011, 14:59   #2

could you start EliteSro on RSRO client?
when yes, than say me how you have made this!
I think you have a wrong loader/bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2011, 17:57   #3

I was near to start elite sro on rsro client but launcher doest show start. I was trying about 2h and nothing special.
Old 05/26/2011, 18:52   #4

you will get crash when you spawn ingame.
rsro and esro = different spawn codes
Old 05/26/2011, 22:46   #5

yeah i noticed that...
I can see login screen... did something i was able to see chars but now just press login i get crash...
But again one more really good think i find is game starting without gameguard... (Or i get crash at login screen because of game guard but i think that should happen earlier )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Figuring out how to Loop Teleport on Dseeg
09/13/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Anyone wanna join me and try to figure out how to correctly loop teleport keys while afk? I normally thought put f8 to 20 seconds, f9 to 40, f10 to 60, and so on but they overlap... so i'm not sure what to do. Any of you guys successfully looped yours?
Accont Banned *COME AND HELP US TRY FIGURING OUT WHY*
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 61 Replies
I hope I don't get any warning for double posting :D but I don't want this to be lost in a 15 page thread and so I'm starting this thread to see if we can figur out why this account was banned. These are the posts I made on this subject: I was follin arround with WinHex today and after a ZILION changes account got banned.. lol What I remember doing: Tried to change Monsters HP (can't blame me for trying ) Then I made and tested a Crespo Treasure C Laiden Ego hack (it workred) Then...
Figuring Out The Server Time(f/noobs)
02/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Just a tip for those who simply dont know. Conquer online runs on pacific time.(BC, California, Oregon etc...) If your not on pacifc time, and would rather not calculate the time in your head, easiest way to check is here: 1> Click the "Chat" tab on the toolbar 2> Click Chat Log 3> Scroll down to the most recent chat 4> The time it was posted is listed right next to it. 5> Type something, then check the time that it was posted, that will be your current server time.
Figuring out XP skills to Stamina skills
05/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
hay guyz i was woundering if ne one knows how to make Xp skills into just narmal skills like spirit healing ok well iv tryed something and so far i got this: http://img100.exs.cx/img100/3996/diff4ak.jpg << go here and look ok so far i managed to get the skill i want (cyclone on the skilll tab so that i dont have to wait for the XP circle to fill up..the next thing i need to figure out is HOW to use it...thats a tricky one...if ne one has a suggestion plz post it i need all the support i...