Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Earth Bot working

Discussion on ZSZC Earth Bot working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/09/2011, 11:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
guys ı downloaded bot but ıam busy 2-4weeks to Install ıt but ıt doesent work ore ıam doıng somethıng wrong can any1 help me from Teamvıewer to ınstall ıt plzz They recıve from me 1000000000 thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] New server Earth
09/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Im going to play on it, while the elitesro i fucked up. Write here your ing's build etc.. IGN: VolVic Build : Fire/cold/heuksal
ZSZC Server Earth IP ?
06/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 48 Replies
Someone have th ip of the new server
ZSZC [Earth] Discussions Thread/Screenshots
05/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 79 Replies
Hey guys,so for the ones who didnt seen yet I will post here the newsDear users, the new server ZSZC (Earth) will start today and you will be able to register and download the patch for it. This server has some differences to the other Free2Play ZSZC Servers. Exp/SP Rate: 15x Item drop rate: 20x Gold drop rate: 5x
ZSZC [Earth] - Discussions and questions
05/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
Here you can talk about incoming server, ZSZC . Rates will be same than ZSZC Fire & Water.