Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple guid for avoiding Hackshield

Discussion on Simple guid for avoiding Hackshield within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple guid for avoiding Hackshield

I was looking through the forums when i found this.

Should this be a solution for removing the hackshield permanently or temporary?

I haven't tried it out yet so maybe someone could tell me if he or she have tried it out
Old 05/21/2011, 23:50   #2

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,753
It's helpful to get around applications that have been blacklisted, but that's about it.

To completely avoid signature scanning identification, you'd need to use something like Themida and recompile your programs with their macros for VM and runtime Encryption. This way, when the code is in memory, it won't carry the same signature that HackShield is looking for, so it remains "undetected".

The biggest problem with most of anything else is, once the program has been unpacked in memory and are ran, it's as if you didn't have any protection on it in the first place, so that's why detection can still occur. This is also why most packets are pretty easy to get unpacked.

Either way though, Hackshield will still be running, so it needs to be emulated to permanently remove it. Then, you don't have to worry about any signature scanning. Alternatively, it might be possible to come up with enough patches to their code in memory (a bypass) so it never detects anything, but it'll still be running.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/22/2011, 00:16   #3

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
It's helpful to get around applications that have been blacklisted, but that's about it.

To completely avoid signature scanning identification, you'd need to use something like Themida and recompile your programs with their macros for VM and runtime Encryption. This way, when the code is in memory, it won't carry the same signature that HackShield is looking for, so it remains "undetected".

The biggest problem with most of anything else is, once the program has been unpacked in memory and are ran, it's as if you didn't have any protection on it in the first place, so that's why detection can still occur. This is also why most packets are pretty easy to get unpacked.

Either way though, Hackshield will still be running, so it needs to be emulated to permanently remove it. Then, you don't have to worry about any signature scanning. Alternatively, it might be possible to come up with enough patches to their code in memory (a bypass) so it never detects anything, but it'll still be running.
ok now in english ?xD
~alot of work~
btw arent you milkyway from old tsro?
Old 05/22/2011, 00:37   #4

Quote:

Old 05/22/2011, 01:15   #5

Quote:

You seems to know this really good.
Would it be too much work for asking you to help us out with this ?

Removing the hackshield from elitesro
Old 05/22/2011, 02:17   #6

Quote:

You can still hide the code or virtualize it and you dont need emulation