Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DB-BOT] Scan results

Discussion on [DB-BOT] Scan results within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DB-BOT] Scan results

So guys, i found few db-bot versions and i need your help to analyse those viruses.

DB-BOT v0.8

Quote:

DB-BOT v1.3a

Quote:
DB-BOT v1.0b

Quote:

If you find Keylogger there please reply to the thread. For any other infos about it pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GWC results
01/01/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 18 Replies
korea=champion philippines=1st brazil=2nd hk=3rd th=4th tw=5th na=6th press tnx if i helped..;)
[TUT] Quicker Scan & Less Results
12/06/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
When you scan for addresses you always end up with way too many addresses you don't need and sometimes the scans take a while if you're looking for a value of 1, 2, or 3, or even 0. This simple task will reduce your scan time and results by a great amount. When scanning for any addresses that begin with 0A (e.g. Pet Skill) just change the scanning options on your UCE like this. http://i28.tinypic.com/33eplvn.jpg When scanning for any addresses that begin with 0D (e.g. Perfect Stars) just...
Get rid of lag (Results May Vary)
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
okay guys this is a little trick i use to get rid of lag, ive tried on my computer and several others and it only did not work for 2 of them ( i tried it on exactly 9 computers) If you're experiencing laggage just go to your enemy list and keep clicking till you get network lag, click ok and everything should run faster *dont flame me, I am a noob and like i said it may not work for you but it worked for me on several occasions on several different computers*
CoPartner - Scan Results... Anyone help me ?
03/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey all, I dont know whats serious/dangerous out of these, Never could work out if something is normal or what not?? These are the results for the NEW CoPartner just released..... Any help figuring results please?? ------------------------------------------------- -------------- AhnLab-V3 2007.3.23.0 03.22.2007 no virus found AntiVir 7.3.1.44 03.22.2007 no virus found Authentium 4.93.8 03.22.2007 no virus found Avast 4.7.936.0 03.22.2007 no virus found
can someone scan this and show me results
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
some1 scan this http://www.uploadtemple.com/ItemPluser.zip and show me the results, if its virus or no virus a few people tyvm