You last visited: Today at 08:16
Advertisement
SWSRO 1???now
Discussion on SWSRO 1???now within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
04/25/2011, 18:20
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 0
SWSRO 1???now
is chack is going on now??
04/25/2011, 20:00
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I think so. I hope it doesn't take a lot of time : |
04/25/2011, 20:04
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 0
tnx for the answer
04/25/2011, 20:50
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
who cares, that server sucks
04/25/2011, 21:03
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 0
and what zszc is better???
04/25/2011, 21:06
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hotdog66
and what zszc is better???
No, ZSZC sucks too
04/25/2011, 21:15
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 81
So what the **** are you doing in this section?... Stop flamming and GTFO.
Maxium server check time will probably be 24h.
04/25/2011, 21:19
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by
joaosousa45
So what the **** are you doing in this section?... Stop flamming and GTFO.
Maxium server check time will probably be 24h.
Don't tell me what to do
04/26/2011, 00:02
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 81
I say whatever I want you ******* ******. If you don't want to help then you're not welcome
04/26/2011, 00:06
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by
joaosousa45
I say whatever I want you ******* ******. If you don't want to help then you're not welcome
Blablabla...
04/26/2011, 00:12
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 429
Received Thanks: 81
#Ban request
04/26/2011, 00:15
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,988
Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by
joaosousa45
#Ban request
Accepted.
04/26/2011, 02:04
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 498
Received Thanks: 149
don't mind him... he is ****** anyway,as always comes to threads,and says nothing useful,no offence man,but thats true
04/26/2011, 07:50
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,400
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by
860021200
don't mind him... he is ****** anyway,as always comes to threads,and says nothing useful,no offence man,but thats true
How do you think I got my postcount?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:18 .