Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Client of ZsZc to play Sjsro

Discussion on Need Client of ZsZc to play Sjsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Client of ZsZc to play Sjsro

i saw ppl on game sjsro that have the Zszc Client and they make pt lvl 1~105 and i need that Client if someone got it and can post it tell me please... thnx a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO]Play ZSZC with the old ECSRO client!
04/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
so,I just figured out how we could use the old ecsro client to play zszc. First of all,you'll need to download the old ecsro client: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Silkroad_Editor,written in vb6,thanks to B3nco Silkroad_Editor.rar pk2 tools by Drew Benton(pushedx),thanks to him: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/309856-tool-pk2-tools-2-beta-need-te sters.html so let's start. Open Silkroad_Editor.exe
How to play with SWSRO client on ZSZC
03/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, How can I play ZSZC with SWSRO client? greets D4rk_Sasuke
I can't play SJSRo with ZSZC files..
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Some players play SJSRo with ZSZC files.. I can't do it.. And i can't find any topic for this problem.. Anyone give me a link for this problem?. I can't open ZSZC Media.pk2 with PK2Editor..:confused:
SJSRO SRO-DB Bot at ZSZC Client No-DC
07/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
guys i was wondering does someone has an No-DC sro_client.exe or can someone post some pictures how to get an No-Dc into the client Thx For reading this thread