ALL!! Sorry for BEG dlay. We ÿs make sewer up ÿn few hours!! All who post say me "sever 4 evar bye bye" NO!!. Do not lÿe us. We hev not been stealÿng from no1 acc!! ME WENT ON BÿG VACATÿON!! We ÿs best team and we make server up soon! All who post about us we ask for acc enformasiun for ban or dont say these thÿngs! Any enformasuin PAY ATTENSÿON HERE!!!
I say goodbye to all of you, i'll leave Srokey (Swsro, sjsro and Mysro) indefinitely.
The Tech is very busy and has no time for anything.
We (Tombalaci and I) 4 months trying to contact him to talk seriously about SWSRO, and we were ignored.
It is true that Tombalaci is the new [GM] in Swsro, but what good is it?, he can only spawn mobs and create objects.
Every day we try to contact the Tech to solve the problems that SWSRO, but we get nothing.
More and more lag in SWSRO and every day more people are going.
I tried everything possible to help the players, but i have no means to do so.
Sorry ... i hope someday the tech heed the players.
I say goodbye to all of you, i'll leave Srokey (Swsro, sjsro and Mysro) indefinitely.
The Tech is very busy and has no time for anything.
We (Tombalaci and I) 4 months trying to contact him to talk seriously about SWSRO, and we were ignored.
It is true that Tombalaci is the new [GM] in Swsro, but what good is it?, he can only spawn mobs and create objects.
Every day we try to contact the Tech to solve the problems that SWSRO, but we get nothing.
More and more lag in SWSRO and every day more people are going.
I tried everything possible to help the players, but i have no means to do so.
Sorry ... i hope someday the tech heed the players.
Bye.
Pd. I think Li was a good guy =/
Cool story. now im wondering what will happen with swsro
Backing to old patch? 02/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies hey guys... i am using the new patch of CO but i hv downloaded the vessel how can i put the patch to 4356? ty