Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING

Discussion on WARNING within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WARNING

I have notice when i started using dbbot by team neox or w.e jumalata or w.e i left swsro an came back hacked. i have not ever been hacked before till i started using there/his stuff -.-
Old 03/11/2011, 21:59   #2

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2011, 22:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JotKaeMDe View Post
Old 03/11/2011, 23:20   #4

elite*gold: 12
useless warning, im using his cracks since their out and never been hacked, played on sw1/sw2/zszc water
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2011, 00:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
younvegas.. did you get an free sro-db bot account to post this kind of bullshit?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2011, 09:08   #6

Received Thanks: 3,160
do you even noticed that NoeX is not even playing sro

what he will do with your account

(i bet its not more than 70+)
Old 03/12/2011, 12:16   #7

sw team hack their own players. (just a rumor i heared)
Old 03/12/2011, 13:38   #8

yes they do
Old 03/12/2011, 13:43   #9

i dont wanna accuse any1 but the funny this is that after i used jbot i got hacked on sw1....but the better thing is that i left that crappy sever )
Old 03/13/2011, 09:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucavash View Post
i dont wanna accuse any1 but the funny this is that after i used jbot i got hacked on sw1....but the better thing is that i left that crappy sever )
because you got hacked ^^
Old 03/13/2011, 09:53   #11

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabazjuh View Post
because you got hacked ^^
genious
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2011, 20:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
do you even noticed that NoeX is not even playing sro

what he will do with your account

(i bet its not more than 70+)
level 106 full sos set +7 please sdfu. Next >.>
Old 03/14/2011, 20:15   #13

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngvegas View Post
Don't talk
It is discussion forum on which everyone has the right to talk as far as he doesn't break any rules,and you just can't order him to shut up just because he's trying to find out that "lie".

Jumalauta proven himself as trustful member who contributed to psro scene by releasing cracks for dbbot and lately his modified version of this bot and all the time moderators checked his files before they got approved and they have been proven that they're CLEAN. So hack reason was either you entering some lame sites which we're giving "free silks" or lvl 120 sun+99 character or you've got hacked by SWSRO team like they did before. Remember that whole mess with srokey hacking people and selling their items to get more profit?

It can't be jumalauta's dbbot crack fault,it's clean.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/14/2011, 20:17   #14

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze- View Post
It is discussion forum on which everyone has the right to talk as far as he doesn't break any rules,and you just can't order him to shut up just because he's trying to find out that "lie".

Jumalauta proven himself as trustful member who contributed to psro scene by releasing cracks for dbbot and lately his modified version of this bot and all the time moderators checked his files before they got approved and they have been proven that they're CLEAN. So hack reason was either you entering some lame sites which we're giving "free silks" or lvl 120 sun+99 character or you've got hacked by SWSRO team like they did before. Remember that whole mess with srokey hacking people and selling their items to get more profit?

OWNED

@youngvegas
try to use the edit button
Old 03/14/2011, 21:38   #15

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze- View Post

so you've actually seen the source?

it's easy to say something is clean... no proves = no valid argument.
there are some questions to be answered before you can call anything clean.
1. why did he make the wizzardbot undecompilable by the most famous decompiler? (it was before he cracked it)
2. why did he add a serverconnection to his own server? (wouldn't be needed for a bot like this)

so what are the facts we suppose to know?
1. infact many people using his cracks got hacked (doesn't prove that it was caused by his tools)
2. he never released any opensource tool
3. he tries to prevent others, from being able to analyze/decompile his tools
4. he is able to bypass/crack tools, which can be used to help the community, but it could also be abused for other stuff

if you really got some unreleased informations 'bout him or his tools, just ignore this, but you shouldn't go mouthing out about something, if you're not absolutely sure that it's true...

ah and btw, i don't wanna say that he's a hacker or anything like that... i just don't understand peoples blind trust in something, that even seems to be as harmful as this...
Thanks
5 Users