Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRevolution

Discussion on SRevolution within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRevolution

can someone help me with the srevolution reg page i've use this tutorial but i don't understand the reg page part
Old 03/04/2011, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 7
U need do your Own Page, with the Reg.-Script(in PHP/HTML)

Then it will works.

Hope i could help ya...

PS: You need to understand the Script and they´re Visual Languages.
Old 03/08/2011, 02:14   #3

Can't we do by db?
Old 03/08/2011, 17:41   #4

ارجو من كل من يحب ان يلعب الالعاب الجديدة ان يشترك فى هذه اللعبة وهى لعبةZ-****** />
و الموقع الخاص لهذه اللعبة هو

و بأذن الله تعالى سيتم فتح اللعبة قريبا ان شاء الله

و نرجو منكم المشاركات ...... شكرا

رئيس اللعبة

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Srevolution error
02/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, When i press launch on loader i get: hack shield update failed !!! ( 3000ffff ). Anyone knows how to solve this?.. when i check NOP Hackshield ( isro / ksro ) button and then press launch i get the error with chinese shit and ending with a (9) .. ty PureNuker
Srevolution little problem .
02/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I dont know if I can post this there but I have a little problem with Srevolution . I already shearch and already tried a lot of thing and now it WORK !!! http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4482/11469387. jpg You dont know what is wrong ? No error and no server ? I know how to solve this :
[Update]Srevolution 1.3.0
02/04/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
################################################## ######## Client information: ################################################# # ######## Client: ISRO 1.287 Download : Get it from the official website of silkroadonline.net ################################################# # ######## Server information: ################################################# # ######## Login server version : 1.3.0 Game server version : 1.3.0
Srevolution RegPage
01/26/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Who can help me?? I have problem with RegPage. Please Help Me Fast !!! :D http://tinypic.pl/i/00062/bhc6smo3kzgz_t.jpg
srevolution help!
01/15/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
I go make my char.. then press start on my char then goes to loading screen and never loads