Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Internets: Serious Business

Discussion on The Internets: Serious Business within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Internets: Serious Business

Hey guys,

I decided to open this topic due to recent events that occured to ZSZC (servers).

Leaking information might sound fun, but imo it is not. I totally agree with the board admin on his decision of deleting melkorz123's thread. Why? Because it's just stupid to leak financial and database information. melkorz123 wanted to screw with ZSZC staff but he actually harmed the players. All the data he published was about players and their payments (except 1 or 2 things like PG's moneybookers account and I highly doubt that anyone here had the ballz to log on that account.)
Also if you might happen to be able to shut down ZSZC in the future (you won't), the only people you're gonna screw with are the players. Fact.

About Shane's DDoS project. Well, I just think its pretty much funny that PG staff plvl-ed him to stop the attack. It prolly would have taken a couple of hours to find out which IP addresses flooded the server and block them. Noone has an infinite number of sl@ves in them b0tnet, so this method would have been successfull, tho it would have taken some time. I guess they were lazy.
((I don't understand Shane's move, that he did set up a DoSer site. A site which were running on a hungarian hosting and as far as I know Shane is hungarian. Ergo I think that Shane haven't really cared for his protection.))

Anyways, I just can't believe that PrimaryGaming haven't tried to fix this issue on a legal way, because as you know these things are against the law and you can get a pretty bad punishment for it. But who knows? Maybe they did.

@melkorz123: I hope you were behind some real off-shore chinese VPN and/or a bunch of proxies. Next time you will be planning to h@ck someone/something stay in the background. Cuz that you published most of the stuff prematurely is just ridiculous and unprofessional. You might have been able to accomplish more if you stay in the shadows for a longer time.

Internets is a serious business. You should stay anonymus if you do such things otherwise you will face the conseqences. Also you should focus on your real target and try not to hurt the innocent players.

I felt like publishing my point of view. Because it pretty much annoys me that it's the players who have to suffer because of some people think these things are fun and that the internets is a playground.

I want to read your opinion about these things:
- Did melkorz123 or Shane accomplish something?
- Who did they harm with their moves?
- Do you think this it the begining of the end of ZSZC?
- What do you think about this whole thing?

Please, I beg you, do not make a flame war out of this thread. Do not troll in here. Because I am interested in the opinion of other members and I don't want this thread to be closed. Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 19:29   #2

Well, is another point of view. However I am sure you will change your mind any time.

Ohhh and by the way, the first ones that are making an illegal thing, and taking a serious economical benefit, which is way more illegal than 'hacking' is primarygaming, so please, don't try to cover the truth buddy.

'I love the way you lie (8)'

EDIT: By the way, if you really think that they do care about players you are totally wrong. I will explain you something. They are running an illegal obtained server files, which is already forbidden, also they're making a monopoly, I hope you know what monopoly means. They do not sell ZSP and stuff in fact they run a "donation" base, also they are warming you that server may get down any time.

I just hope when ZSZC servers gets down because (insert random reason here) no one comes and cries like I know they did with ECSRO. Why? because this time you have been warmed several times. That would be very sad .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 19:39   #3

Received Thanks: 1,002
OMG write it short no one gonna read it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 19:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeye View Post
OMG write it short no one gonna read it.
I read it and now I regret, he made me lose 1/2 minutes of my life in such a useless text...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 19:55   #5

Received Thanks: 1,783
Quote:
Did melkorz123 or Shane accomplish something?
Yes.
Old 02/25/2011, 20:05   #6

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 20:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimalis View Post
Well lets see...

-Yes, both in different ways, Shane showed to the forum that zszc admins are just stupid,lazy and corrupt people.
melkorz accomplished to shut down retro by publishing accounts information (i know that if my account weer there i would be mad too) and he may did some other stuff aswell that i dont know if its good or bad cuse anyway i dont care about zszc. Why? Because they made lost my time back in ecsro and a few time on zszc so i dont trust them.

-Both, a bit more the server than players (considering that it was a few amounts of acc's and in just 1 server).

-I dont know, i actually hate zszc as i sayd before but i dont wanna see swsro full again when zszc closes so i dont care if they shut down the servers or not but i hope they get a serious punishment.

-I think this is a good thing because it shows to zszc staff that therse are a big amount of ppl that is really mad with them about ecsro/unjustified bans/corrupts gms,etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 20:14   #8

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Hey guys,

I decided to open this topic due to recent events that occured to ZSZC (servers).

Leaking information might sound fun, but imo it is not. I totally agree with the board admin on his decision of deleting melkorz123's thread. Why? Because it's just stupid to leak financial and database information. melkorz123 wanted to screw with ZSZC staff but he actually harmed the players. All the data he published was about players and their payments (except 1 or 2 things like PG's moneybookers account and I highly doubt that anyone here had the ballz to log on that account.)
Also if you might happen to be able to shut down ZSZC in the future (you won't), the only people you're gonna screw with are the players. Fact.

About Shane's DDoS project. Well, I just think its pretty much funny that PG staff plvl-ed him to stop the attack. It prolly would have taken a couple of hours to find out which IP addresses flooded the server and block them. Noone has an infinite number of sl@ves in them b0tnet, so this method would have been successfull, tho it would have taken some time. I guess they were lazy.
((I don't understand Shane's move, that he did set up a DoSer site. A site which were running on a hungarian hosting and as far as I know Shane is hungarian. Ergo I think that Shane haven't really cared for his protection.))

Anyways, I just can't believe that PrimaryGaming haven't tried to fix this issue on a legal way, because as you know these things are against the law and you can get a pretty bad punishment for it. But who knows? Maybe they did.

@melkorz123: I hope you were behind some real off-shore chinese VPN and/or a bunch of proxies. Next time you will be planning to h@ck someone/something stay in the background. Cuz that you published most of the stuff prematurely is just ridiculous and unprofessional. You might have been able to accomplish more if you stay in the shadows for a longer time.

Internets is a serious business. You should stay anonymus if you do such things otherwise you will face the conseqences. Also you should focus on your real target and try not to hurt the innocent players.

I felt like publishing my point of view. Because it pretty much annoys me that it's the players who have to suffer because of some people think these things are fun and that the internets is a playground.

Please, I beg you, do not make a flame war out of this thread. Do not troll in here. Because I am interested in the opinion of other members and I don't want this thread to be closed. Thank you.
if they gone to the law asking them to punish the ppl who tried to ddos zszc which actually (RUNNING) on illegal server files they would arrest them first and then search for shane
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 20:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
if they gone to the law asking them to punish the ppl who tried to ddos zszc which actually (RUNNING) on illegal server files they would arrest them first and then search for shane
The best part of it is knowing that It would be an international trial which would make PG spend thousands of $ (for nothing at the end)

why?

Judge: Why did you made bad things, you little *******?
melkorz123: I haven't done anything sir, I may have gotten hacked and someone did used my computer =(
Judge: Oh... then I will make PG to pay the trial's costs and sue them for copyright inflingement with economical benefits.
????? PROFIT.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 20:22   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 20:29   #11

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
A shame that I have to do this but:
Please be aware that this thread is constantly observed. I actually didn't want to allow threads about this topic anymore but so far the discussion topic is ok. If I see the smallest tendencies of spam and/or flame this is the last thread I will allow about this incident.
Old 02/25/2011, 20:32   #12

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Hey guys,

right... refurbishing the topic

Quote:
screwing up the players, players getting harmed.. in a certain point of view, yes.
but, if primarygaming do have their website, with terms of conditions, it's up to THEM to avoid these kind of things! what would microsoft do if data were leaked? riiight.. they'd fix them! and not just say "you are only harming the players", right?
moneybookers? c'mon! mhtc ewww ecsro EWWWW zszc will never sue anyone because those monopoly fu**s are doing a bunch of illegal stuff!
i'd rather say melkzor exposed them!

Quote:
do you know what the first D from DDOS means? DISTRIBUTED
are you sure lazy-ass-chinks will "block" 900 different ip addresses?
HOW will they be able to log the attack? only the provider may do it. not them. also, i must give you the sad answer, that you cannot "block" any ip-address! EVEN IF you would be able (LOLZ0R) to block them, then the DDOS attack would still occur. why you ask? think logic. what is a DDOS attack? denial of service, right. DENIAL OF SERVICE!!! an ip-request which gets blocked because the ip was "blocked" by a very leet person is a DENIAL OF SERVICE as well get it?? lolz regarding shane's host of his DDOS shells.. where's the problem? as i said: monopolist zszc aka ecsro aka mhtc aka MONEY SCAMMERS will never sue anybody because they're violating the law as well. just look at them.. do you think they're safe just because they renamed "silk" to "ZSP" ?? think again... why are Chinese copied electronics illegal in Europe? right.. because they were COPIED and RENAMED. same as ZSP. what a piece of BULLS***. that will not save them!

Quote:
as i said.. zszc won't sue anybody! they're not in the position of suing anyone!

Quote:
don't worry! they did try fixing it.. but..let me rethink.. ******* is the "only" one behind his web-store for the illegal silkroad private server zszc. he's just an apprentice of informatics. not more... he's not master of security, you know?

Quote:
agaaaaaaain: zszc is NOT in the position of throwing a lawsuit at ANYONE! it may have been unprofessional of his part leaking all those infos. but I'm sure those noobs from zszc simply didn't listen to him! and.. after all, THEY are taking the money, THEY are offering a "secure" service. their terms of conditions: "Details subscribers provide will only be used to load the rewards, Primary Gaming will not use any information or share it with third party's. All user information will be destroyed after one year, so we can always check back on who charges back. " THEIR responsibility to secure their servers!

Quote:
and again... NO LAWSUIT FROM PEOPLE WHO DO MORE THEN ILLEGAL SHIT!
- copyright infringements in a lot of stuff: game design, graphics, sounds, texts, names....basically the whole god damn game!
-selling SILKS under another name
-using leaked server-files
-copying all new crap from csro
-running a monopoly (which is illegal in certain countries)
and some more things i forgot.

Quote:

i had to write this down as well.
PLEASE DO NOT feel offended with the way i type. i'm also for a flameless thread, even if i may have been a litle bit rude.

in my point of view melkzor simply exposed the stupidity of zszc.
why? he'S a nice guy! like me. he doesn't like to see people getting scammed with their real money!
he leaked those infos cuz nobody wanted to believe him that MHTC=ECSRO=ZSZC! why did nobody believe? because the jerk ******** simply said "we are espanol we no ecsro, we like big tacos with extra burritos" or whatever.. he's still german and still the same jerk who thinks he's the 1337ness because he has a couple of 486's behind him (on the very first leaked picture) with windows nt server 4.0

now, don't come with "it's the players fault they ""DONATED"" (my ass!!) on a private server"
that is absolutely NO excuse to shut a server down, rename yourself and start from 0 just to make an EMPTY database where people have to buy silks again! this is no freaking excuse! no matter what da hell is in their wanna-be-legal-terms-of-conditions!
and i thank melkzor for that! i didn't use any posted data, i simply enjoyed the slap in their faces which they deeply deserve!

This is about business! like MHTC aka ECSRO aka ZSZC are kinda hurting joymax's income, melkzor is doing the same to them!
simple as that!
and don't forget: ZSZC are the jerks who are harming other companies and STEALING some other people's work! and not melkzor.

please no flaming
(i kinda feel sorry IF i did )
@admin,mod,guardian= IF this post was too harsh, please just delete it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/25/2011, 20:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
Ohhh and by the way, the first ones that are making an illegal thing, and taking a serious economical benefit, which is way more illegal than 'hacking' is primarygaming, so please, don't try to cover the truth buddy.
Noones saying that PG is clean or that they are doing their business the right was. BTW Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
EDIT: By the way, if you really think that they do care about players you are totally wrong. [...]
Also same things applies here. I haven't said that PG is caring about players.
Questioning your method doesn't mean that I sympathize with ZSZC staff. All I'm saying is that you guys haven't done anything against ZSZC, but the players. Prove me wrong. What have you done against ZSZC?
You published some useless information and you did shut off retro for a couple of days. Big deal....

Heres my version:
Quote:
- Nothing that I could call a big deal.
- PG prolly lost cca 3 orders while players haven't been able to play. Players got their informations leaked (payment infos/account infos). I guess it's pretty obvious.
- No.
- OP

PrimaryGaming doesn't run the server. They are not related to the server. They are not that stupid as you might think they are.
Old 02/25/2011, 20:38   #14

Received Thanks: 3,160
mini have you thought for min about zszc gms

such corrupted gms

banning for attitude (in your signature lol)

banning for not selling sos for friend (saw it some where)

and alot of things

do you really think that they care about players or even about any one

they just care about $$

no one ever care about the players

i doubt if the whole server got ddosed and closed for ever (as usual) they will open new server under this name

KEKEWEKE (Earth)
KEKEWEKE (Moon)
KEKEWEKE (Private) cap "15"
Old 02/25/2011, 20:42   #15

Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
PrimaryGaming doesn't run the server. They are not related to the server. They are not that stupid as you might think they are.
MUHAHAHAH!!! DUUUUUUDE..... did you read ANYTHING at all????
jeeesus christ dude.. really..
c'mon.. you can'T be that blind!!!
zszc gaming server are owned by the big chinks
primarygaming, ran by ***** is the web shop of zszc!
in case somethign happens, it's primarygamign who gets sued and not zszc (servers only will be shut down).
primarygaming is the toilet paper of the dirty @$$hole called zszc
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread