Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot doesnt use buff

Discussion on ibot doesnt use buff within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot doesnt use buff

how to make the ibot use buff like flame body-wisdom?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ISRO - iBot] Buff Skills
07/24/2012 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I am spear, all works fine for me, but buffs dont work, with or without "Always ON" tick nothing happends :S Need ur help Mass Mods !!!!! :p http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5999/dibujonn. png
ibot doesnt teleport when no bots
03/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hello as u see i have this little problem that apeared today . till today it worked perfectly but now he dont teleport maybe someone can help me to salve this problem :)
ibot doesnt buy pot
01/29/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
the ibot dosent buy hp and mp pots he doesnt use imbue
iBot is not switching the weapons to buff himself..? :s
01/24/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hi Guys, I was about to make a Wizard/Bard build, so I tryed to put the harp as second weapon, including the buffs and my staff as first weapon.. but it doesn't work, he doesn't switch the weapons.. :s While the first buff, he has to click on himself, does it work as well? Please help me guys, Regards, Nabot
RiBot doesnt buff ?!
10/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Ok i know probably a lot of people have been talking about this but i cant find the right thread so want to ask you guys : ribot latest version for rsro + edx loader latest version (thats edx5) and still the bot doesnt buff with SECONDARY WEAPON..only with primary ! Strange thing is half the server are bots and they dont have this problem o.O if anyone here is kind enough to help i would be really happy ! Thanks in advance :)