Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csro Flagship problem

Discussion on csro Flagship problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csro Flagship problem

I have the problem that i dont know on which server i am here is a screenshot:

and can someone tell me which server it is in flagship ver 1.65.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSRO]FlagShip problem!
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Hello all, i have problem with my Flagship , its doesnt see my character ;/... I have Windows 7 64x , i've tryed already to start it as Administrator and i also change compatibility to Windows XP (Sp2 and also Sp3) and its still doesnt work :<... Maybe i choose wrong server? i play on Return of the king. Heres screen which server i choose http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6343/flagship. png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[cSro] FlagShip problem
04/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hi guys, when i stop my flagship i log off for 5 minutes and when i log in i have the same exp, nothing changed, but on flag ship it says that i have xp and i get this message :( http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6207/unnamedj. jpg Can someone help me?? Thanks ;) EDIT: Can someone explain HOW to get the xp?? after you are done with lvling and you want to get it THanks
Csro Flagship problem
12/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello.I have problem with Flagship when im logging in flagship on my server i get some msg ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting .And i think it probably dont work.So i start Silkroad but my character on Flagship is not showed.When im loggin in flagship to other server which i dont play i get msg ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting. I have Vista 64x.Anyone can help me ? thanks.
[Q] cSRO| VIP FlAGSHIP PROBLEM (only TODAY!)!
10/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi all...pls i dont gainning exps to ViP flag ship...when i kill mob in flag i have some black shits -.- ... my friend have same problem.. and some players too... pls help :) (i restarted all...Re-extrahing all and NOTHING) :)) pls HELP
[Csro] Flagship problem
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well.. my problem is simple, it doesn't detect my char.. i have windows 7 x64 I tried with all.. my friends sended me photos,cam,etc.. doing same as them,runing as administrator,compatibility windows xp.. and nothing,my char isn't detected :( Hope you can help me..