Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Chargeback* When i get unbanned?

Discussion on *Chargeback* When i get unbanned? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Chargeback* When i get unbanned?

Hi guys, i am here because i'm desperate ... its been 10 days since i got banned cause of chargeback... let me explain you:

I traded my character a level 110 ff wizard/cleric with Nova +10 staff for a level 110 ff rogue/cleric FF with Nova Daggers +10 on the same server... well after 1 day i got banned due to chargeback... the owner explained me that his friend did chargeback and then (after 2 days) his friend sent the money back to joymax.... and emailed them ... called them on the phone bla bla bla so there are 8 days since he sent money back to joymax and nothing happend ...

Can anyone explain me please what should i do to get unbanned faster please? .. im really bored without silkroad... and i got on the char 20b gold or so... :-S the old owner of the char helping me to get unban... he told me to give my char back if i want... and he will leave sro... so please guys teach me what should i do please...

Sorry for my bad English... im from Romania.

Thank You in advance...
Old 01/14/2011, 20:29   #2

Bye, bye char :P
Old 01/14/2011, 20:49   #3

ok so joymax doesn't joke arround , if u chargeback that is an automatic 100 years of ban , you said his friend called them , from my 6 years experience calling joymax doesn't do anything , they don't even understand your point, they are worse than a computer answering machine. SO instead of giving you negatief points, IF you really trust the owner of the char , the only thing that MIGHT help you is that the REAL owner should email joymax and figure it out, after one week if you don't hear anything ask for your char back , atleast you have ur silkroad life back lol.
Old 01/14/2011, 20:55   #4

elite*gold: 10
What fuego wrote is not really so, its not an 100 year ban for chargeback, its a ban till you remake the payment (i know cause after i repaid i got my chars back). You have to remake the payment, talk to paypal support to mail joymax that the payment was remade, unless joymax receives the mail from paypal you won't get unbanned. Your mail doesnt count, only a confirmation from paypal counts.
Old 01/14/2011, 21:35   #5

i know few guys who got banned for chargeback and after some time they got unbanned... thats why im asking... my char with the gold on it worth around 1000$ thats why i want it back... and Man14k if you dont know what i asked pls dont post... :| can u guys explain me what exactly should i do? .. how i must send the email to paypal and what should i tell them?
Old 01/14/2011, 21:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
Bye, bye char :P
Old 01/14/2011, 23:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaibolog View Post
i know few guys who got banned for chargeback and after some time they got unbanned... thats why im asking... my char with the gold on it worth around 1000$ thats why i want it back... and Man14k if you dont know what i asked pls dont post... :| can u guys explain me what exactly should i do? .. how i must send the email to paypal and what should i tell them?
You call paypal support, but of course you need the transaction ID otherwise they wont know what you're talking about. In your case its a bit different cause obviously you dont really know if that dude really remade the payment (he could be lieing, why else would he chargeback in the first place if not to scam ya).
Remember, if you dont have a transaction ID you cant do anything, only the one who has it can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2011, 09:56   #8

mersi mult cristiane.... Thanks a lot christian ... *Thanks Button* xD
Old 01/15/2011, 19:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaibolog View Post
mersi mult cristiane.... Thanks a lot christian ... *Thanks Button* xD
Np.