Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STOP SPAMING ME!!!

Discussion on STOP SPAMING ME!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/29/2007, 23:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Well for all you little people who said that deepblue7 just posted copied bots from here go take ya feet out of ya mouth cos noe 7ease is now working. Goto and download and happy botting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
Sorry for spaming :(
10/31/2007 - Flyff - 3 Replies
I have looked for FlyFF for a month but the result is hopeless, since I have to work, I don't have no time to play FlyFF, so that, I need one bot can play it while I'm working and when I came here, I can't know what you guys say, if anyone have it just upload it to somewhere for me to download, thanks so much