Stop spaming me with your fuking pms.
I DONT HAVE SM! AND IF I HAVE ILL NOT SHARE IT WITH YOU ,NEVER !
Im not the old Invincible anymore!
Im out of this forum.
HAVE FUN! >
Originally posted by InvincibleNoOB@May 27 2007, 04:00 Stop spaming me with your fuking pms.
I DONT HAVE SM! AND IF I HAVE ILL NOT SHARE IT WITH YOU ,NEVER !
Im not the old Invincible anymore!
Im out of this forum.
HAVE FUN! >
LMAO, who cares? You tryied to show how "good" and "helpfull" you are, but you changed your mind very fast...
Turn off mail notices about new replys, pm's etc. Log off. And leave that forum like you said. With this thread you just joined spamming and crying n00bz. The only diff between them and you is that they cry due to lack of SM, and you due to pm's LOL
Originally posted by ogameplay+May 27 2007, 06:40--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ogameplay @ May 27 2007, 06:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--InvincibleNoOB@May 27 2007, 04:00 Stop spaming me with your fuking pms.
I DONT HAVE SM! AND IF I HAVE ILL NOT SHARE IT WITH YOU ,NEVER !
Im not the old Invincible anymore!
Im out of this forum.
HAVE FUN! >
LMAO, who cares? You tryied to show how "good" and "helpfull" you are, but you changed your mind very fast...
Turn off mail notices about new replys, pm's etc. Log off. And leave that forum like you said. With this thread you just joined spamming and crying n00bz. The only diff between them and you is that they cry due to lack of SM, and you due to pm's LOL [/b][/quote]
GoodOne
Originally posted by t_mann05@May 27 2007, 07:48 he probably has registered on 0x33 now...registration is back up over there....i dont see any problem with it....its his own choice. free country....
and this is true...
it will be bad for us bt is u choice...
come back quickly
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill 12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG.
Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy.
Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...
Sorry for spaming :( 10/31/2007 - Flyff - 3 Replies I have looked for FlyFF for a month but the result is hopeless, since I have to work, I don't have no time to play FlyFF, so that, I need one bot can play it while I'm working and when I came here, I can't know what you guys say, if anyone have it just upload it to somewhere for me to download, thanks so much