Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Get This Straight.

Discussion on Lets Get This Straight. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You Guys have associated the inspection with the bot ban list.

NO the announcement said "huge bot punishment is scheduled to be processed during next week."

it never says the specific time or date the bot list will be posted\processed.

basically im saying its still not safe

im still botting but who cares eh? if i get banned ill chargeback my $$ and its alllll gooodzorz.

just be careful when ur botting.

i suggest to NEVER EVER EVER EVER bot overnight when ur sleeping on an account you play on daily (ur main) since u cannot prevent a GM talking to you or talking back to him.

Always babysit ur bot and turn voice prompt on with ur volume blasting!!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

good luck botting :P

summary: inspection does not equal bot list. there u go have a nice day.
Old 05/02/2007, 07:24   #2

thanks leaker, im botting atm and its 6am in uk but what the heck, im playing CS:S at the same time and i keep checking on it.. great bot though i got to level 20 in 3 days
the only problem is the only sos'es i get are rubbish, on all my chars i only ever get sos armour and rings :'( oh well i hope the glorious day will come when i finally get to pick up one of my own sos/som WAEAPOSNSNSNSN
Old 05/02/2007, 11:56   #3

lol you can bot afk i have see [GM]ladyasina was on xian and at mages there i have see 3 bots stuck in a wall to time gm was around .
the gm has killed the mobs how the bots has target lolz.
and what happen noone is got banned of this ppl.
i bot all night now afk **** on joyfags and sro if he ban me i change the game sro sucks so much last time only fun is to look how much lvl 80 i got bevor the first got banned
have fun and happy botting

and sry for my english )
Old 05/02/2007, 12:25   #4

yeah , they said next week , but i hardly think they even did a server inspection (whatever they mean by that) , cuz u cant scan a server when theres like 10k ppl logging in an out all the time , so it surely needs to be shutdown.
I wouldnt worry bout botting , just stop botting with softmodded isro this week untill banlist comes ,but only idiots and farmers will get banned anyway.. so no fear xD
Old 05/02/2007, 15:52   #5

how can i "chargeback"?????
Old 05/02/2007, 17:36   #6

i dont give a **** just bot till the cows come home i say!
Old 05/02/2007, 18:47   #7

yeah don't give a ****...just bot til you reached 80.