Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Option !

Discussion on Option ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need To Know something About Bot option ..

When It going To Atk The monster Its Stopping near it and dont atk it ..

or may atk it after like 20-30 sec .. From wht tht Happning ?

need help in tht plz ASAP

<hr>Append on Apr 17 2007, 22:52<hr> Hello plz im going to leave the pc to bot .. and i need tht help ..
Old 04/18/2007, 05:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are you using a nuke as first attack? That happened to me b4 when I was using "Evil Cut Blade" as my first attack. Try using another skill.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<<<<<<<<**** V.I.P All Option>>>>>>>>
09/04/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
The best Hack 4.09.2010 Is MPGH Hook Screen : http://hpics.li/7643268 ScreeN 2 : http://hpics.li/7643268 Virus TotaL : VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner DownloaD : MPGH Hook V.I.P 04.09.2010.rar
option index
10/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
does anyone no what the option index and option value in the itemarmor.csv file is for and what is the no data numbers for
MINI OPTION FOR SFT MOD
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi guys, do you guys know how to solve the problem, after i type /mini, i try o click, and it is dioriented, ie: i try to click on open stall, but it clicks on like my inventory instead, anyone know how to fix?
bruteforce best option?
01/04/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Ok, not 100 pc sure this is the right section but I'll give it a try. I am not much of a programer or bot maker or anything like that. I've found some various bugs in games (some of which I posted here) and I've made some macro's for stuff... But I have very little exp in actual hacking or programing. I am incredibly bored right now and have nothing much better to do so I thought I'd give a try at cracking my old conquer accounts password (eq is still on it, dont care about the actual...