Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Isro 1.60 works but no skills :/

Discussion on Isro 1.60 works but no skills :/ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/18/2007, 18:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
ghezz..i wonder why ppl always want the easy thing but no action at all..they all post all about it with explaination..but didnt use mind to find it using search option..hrumm..
Old 04/19/2007, 09:18   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by PinkLady@Apr 18 2007, 06:22
Are you having issues with the reset? If so i can provide a link for you...

some of us cant use trial reset and no its not because missing files :hm:

any other programs we can use instead of trial reset? please dont reply with the same link to the trial reset cause ive seen it hundredds of times
Old 04/19/2007, 22:50   #18

hey guys is 0x33 already using 1.6? check this thread out.. if you dont have a name already just make one up real quick.. this could also be mindgames from 0x33 though.

Old 04/19/2007, 23:08   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
aw..i think its just kind of a rumor..so that people will stop using easterSM+softmod...
the bots are the same... 1.54,1.60.. Where's the difference? i didn't noticed any...
greetz..
by the way.. i've gotta thank all the community for providing so much informations.. thx guys