Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

chargeback on isro works or not?

Discussion on chargeback on isro works or not? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
chargeback on isro works or not?

I heard some people say it doesnt work anymore that ALL acc that u used same Credit card will be banned... But some people still say it works. so i wounder if any of you know about it?

PS! only want secure answer from people that done it lately not from someone that wants more post and "thinks" he know it
Old 02/24/2009, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 1
the ideea is that basically is called stealling but stealling from joymax is a good thing )

is works like this : u get a lvl 76+ caracter, u buy astal and immortal pimp a weapon, make it +7/+9 sell it, get the cash transfered to another account and then chanrge back. joymax will ban that account , but u`ll have the money
Old 02/25/2009, 13:04   #3

i know what i want to know is if i buy silk to acc 1 (main acc) and then buy silk to acc 2(chargeback acc) and do chargeback will both be banned?
PS: using only 1 CC
Old 02/25/2009, 13:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FritteBoy_ View Post
i know what i want to know is if i buy silk to acc 1 (main acc) and then buy silk to acc 2(chargeback acc) and do chargeback will both be banned?
PS: using only 1 CC
your credit card gets "banned" so probably both your accounts too.

this is how a lot people always get banned for chargeback.
1 idiot sells silk to many accounts after a few weeks he simply chargeback and he got your gold and his own money and you got NOTHING!.
Old 02/25/2009, 14:38   #5

elite*gold: 1
all the account that purchacesed silk with that credit card will be BANED!
Old 02/25/2009, 17:20   #6

this is 100% sure?
Old 02/25/2009, 17:56   #7

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by _FritteBoy_ View Post
this is 100% sure?
1000000000% sure.