Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Anti-Bot System coming to iSRO!

Discussion on New Anti-Bot System coming to iSRO! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Fair enough to add antibot system after 3 years of not doing anything?
Yes,finally no more ksers,I can grind legitly to the end w00t 43 28.48%
No,how the heck am I supposed to get to lvl 110?!?!?!?! 52 34.44%
I bet they will disable this system for premium users. 56 37.09%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/20/2010, 05:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
thats so ******* good i hope all ******* GB become **** +100, IDIOT PEOPLE THAT THINK :O holy **** my gB this is preety good,and fun, LOL in your ******* face XD :_D D:
D:
D: D: .....
Old 08/20/2010, 05:37   #32

Received Thanks: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitodef View Post
thats so ******* good i hope all ******* GB become **** +100, IDIOT PEOPLE THAT THINK :O holy **** my gB this is preety good,and fun, LOL in your ******* face XD :_D D:
D:
D: D: .....
what?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2010, 05:52   #33

Of course at first glance you are saying woohoo to no more GB, but, take in to consideration how much those SON staffs go for, who is going to farm you that gold? That's right, gold bots. Unless you are a sucker that thinks you will just put that staff on layaway for about 40 years until it is finally paid off. How is any player by themselves going to farm up enough gold to pay for the things he wants most in the game without relying on goldbot companies? Most nice things in game are right around 1 bil for a nice SON with + and blues, sometimes more. No way in anyones lifetime can this be achieved without goldbotting. There just is no way for it to happen.

I myself am a victim of this, its easy to pay a company a few bucks and get the gold I need to buy the things I want.

I mean we can't all honestly say that this is a good thing. It is, and it isn't at the same time. On one hand we have freed up alot of slots for legit players to login, on the other hand, those legit players won't be able to buy barely anything when they hit 110 and want something nice.

Remember, there is always 2 sides to every coin.
Old 08/20/2010, 07:58   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
Of course at first glance you are saying woohoo to no more GB, but, take in to consideration how much those SON staffs go for, who is going to farm you that gold? That's right, gold bots. Unless you are a sucker that thinks you will just put that staff on layaway for about 40 years until it is finally paid off. How is any player by themselves going to farm up enough gold to pay for the things he wants most in the game without relying on goldbot companies? Most nice things in game are right around 1 bil for a nice SON with + and blues, sometimes more. No way in anyones lifetime can this be achieved without goldbotting. There just is no way for it to happen.

I myself am a victim of this, its easy to pay a company a few bucks and get the gold I need to buy the things I want.

I mean we can't all honestly say that this is a good thing. It is, and it isn't at the same time. On one hand we have freed up alot of slots for legit players to login, on the other hand, those legit players won't be able to buy barely anything when they hit 110 and want something nice.

That also means people without SoN.. more fair pvp with +5-+7 items, and SoN will be rare because nobody would have the gold to buy everything.
Old 08/20/2010, 08:24   #35

I think bots will make something like avoid these farting statues...
Old 08/20/2010, 10:09   #36

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
I wonder if there are any of these statues arround alexandria or any other high lvl map spots.
Old 08/20/2010, 12:51   #37

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post

Fail. Achieved over 17B in my time at iSro, every week at least 500M and never runned a single goldbot.
If you know how, and also got a bit knowledge what to sell for which price, buy and resell, you can easily earn enough gold to get your char amazing items.

Sounds more like an excuse to run X goldbots by your own, and one more thing: Less gold in community > prices of items will drop slightly cause ppl might not be able to pay the asked prices ..
Old 08/20/2010, 13:25   #38

i think that the goldbots will stay forever but not killing just making the server crowded
Old 08/20/2010, 13:51   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Fail. Achieved over 17B in my time at iSro, every week at least 500M and never runned a single goldbot.
If you know how, and also got a bit knowledge what to sell for which price, buy and resell, you can easily earn enough gold to get your char amazing items.

Sounds more like an excuse to run X goldbots by your own, and one more thing: Less gold in community > prices of items will drop slightly cause ppl might not be able to pay the asked prices ..
I understand what you are saying, but not all players have the spare time to invest in buying and selling, most just wanna play the game and kill mobs, not stand in town and stall. I know there is multiclient so that is somewhat of an option, now as far as making 17 bil in gold on your own I would have to see some sort of proof to believe that. If Joymax started selling gold instead of allowing goldbots, then I could see that as an option for them to make more money on the game and eliminate the need for bots altogether. But since they already allowed this to happen, the games economics are already thrown off so much that it would be a big blow to some players if the monetary amount changed overnight.
Old 08/20/2010, 14:59   #40

Yeah ... now its easy to dlvl .. no one can kill this mob ...
Old 08/20/2010, 15:13   #41

I think goldbot companies first will do this if bot wont be able to go around this anti bot system: Higher the prices of elixirs and other **** they are selling, but if people wont buy it, they will lower the prices, and price for gold will be much higher. Its my opinion. But i think soon bots will be able to burn down this New AntiBot system
Regards,Davis.
Old 08/20/2010, 15:23   #42

How can we deal with it if it spawn anywere it can attack Non-Botters as well?....
But finally Joymax Got a nice ****** up tool!!
Old 08/20/2010, 15:49   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor2 View Post
Yeah ... now its easy to dlvl .. no one can kill this mob ...
jajajaja noob try that and you gonna be bloked

* Notice
- The Statue of Justice is a preemptive guardian monster, has very high offensive and defensive power, and will attack you when you are near it.
- Another monster is a Danger Avoid Statue of Justice that will warn you NOT to approach. This also has a very high defensive power and it won't attack you. If you see this monster, please detour.
- Do NOT kill these monsters because these will give you only 1 EXP and these are for bots only.
- If your character is killed by the Statue of Justice, your account can be blocked for using illegal program.
Old 08/20/2010, 16:48   #44

Here are some picture of anti bot sytem i havae taken

Old 08/20/2010, 16:54   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by admgls View Post
jajajaja noob try that and you gonna be bloked

* Notice
- The Statue of Justice is a preemptive guardian monster, has very high offensive and defensive power, and will attack you when you are near it.
- Another monster is a Danger Avoid Statue of Justice that will warn you NOT to approach. This also has a very high defensive power and it won't attack you. If you see this monster, please detour.
- Do NOT kill these monsters because these will give you only 1 EXP and these are for bots only.
- If your character is killed by the Statue of Justice, your account can be blocked for using illegal program.
Wow,that is quite dangerous to dlvl there, if they will block you when you die from that monster, i think i will not experiment with it. BTW Gold bots in Phoenix slowly gets fc..ed up way to karakoram. Just Few Gbots at mujigis