Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't ever get in game? This is how.

Discussion on Can't ever get in game? This is how. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Can't ever get in game? This is how.

Ok, so basically I am going to give you guys a good explanation of why the servers are always crowded and why you can never get in. And what you can do to get in and stay in, whenever you want!

Silkroad is a constantly growing MMORPG, and with that comes more players (legit, and bots). With that being said, it is safe to say that the lack of ability to connect and get in game is due to the overpopulated servers. Most of which is responsible for gold bots. So how do you get in?

Basically in order to get past the system that silkroad has, you will need to pay (big surprise) for a Premium Ticket in order to get in to servers and stay in during crowded times. You will need to buy silk to accomplish this, then at some point get in game and buy the ticket with your purchased silk. It will cost 200-290 silk depending on which ticket you get. Both of them last 4 weeks, so that takes care of a month - seems all too familiar doesn't it? Almost like WoW only sro you do not have to pay to play, but that is a misconception because when was the last time you could get in game without premium ticket? A few days ago, right after last server inspection? My point exactly.

So bottom line, buy at least 200 silk on the silkroad website, get in game (haha could take time to do this) and purchase and use your premium, then you can come and go in the game as you please without delay, to SRO when you have premium you are like VIP. So this is my How-To on getting in to SRO during always crowded times.
Old 07/08/2010, 05:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
It is still very possible to log in to iSRO, you just have to learn the ways of the login servers.

I haven't bought premium for months for 8 characters and the party is usually 8/8 if we don't encounter any system issues.

I'll give you some advice. .30 login server could take you 9 hours to login, were as .29 could of taken you 20 minutes. But in 10 minutes it could be reversed or both could be a very long queue.
If you use SBot, or another form of multi client and you have some free time. Log in some characters all on different login servers, to get an idea of how populated each ones are, and which ones you should avoid.
Old 07/08/2010, 07:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
It is still very possible to log in to iSRO, you just have to learn the ways of the login servers.

I haven't bought premium for months for 8 characters and the party is usually 8/8 if we don't encounter any system issues.

I'll give you some advice. .30 login server could take you 9 hours to login, were as .29 could of taken you 20 minutes. But in 10 minutes it could be reversed or both could be a very long queue.
If you use SBot, or another form of multi client and you have some free time. Log in some characters all on different login servers, to get an idea of how populated each ones are, and which ones you should avoid.
What exactly is a .30 login server? I have been in queue to get in Eos for like 6 hours, still not connected, using iSROBOT.

I would really like to know how you are able to get in within minutes because for me hours have passed and still waiting. Please share your secret.
Old 07/08/2010, 07:23   #4

It all depends on the state of the login servers.
They can change quite dramatically depending on the servers stability.

What i can tell you wont guarantee easy access but it may help some what with logging in.

Locate to the directory OSDrive#:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts open the file and delete the whole lot (incase you have used this in the past, you would want to add these lines after what you have)

Code:
121.128.133.26 gwgt1.joymax.com
121.128.133.26 gwgt2.joymax.com
121.128.133.26 gwgt3.joymax.com
121.128.133.26 gwgt4.joymax.com
121.128.133.26 gwgt5.joymax.com
Save the above lines into the hosts file, then run iSRO and attempt to login. If you want to use another server, just edit the last number (between 26/27/28/29/30)

As you can see the .26 at the end represents which login server you will connect to. I wont get all complex with you explaning everything, but you can experiment with this yourself.

All game servers have different login server states,

Example: Login time for Aege might take 20 minutes with .30 but for Babel, 12 hours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2010, 09:36   #5

Silver Prem is 150 Silk?
Old 07/08/2010, 11:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
I have been in queue
There is no que, the 'que' is just silkroad pressing enter every 8-20 seconds.
Old 07/08/2010, 11:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by atramentous7 View Post
There is no que, the 'que' is just silkroad pressing enter every 8-20 seconds.
Wrong. There is a queue.
Old 07/08/2010, 15:31   #8

I never saw that!! What's that queue?!! O,o
Old 07/08/2010, 23:45   #9

Received Thanks: 6,289
You failed, Watson.
Want to know why the servers are overcrowded? Yes, is because of goldbots. But who feed the goldbots?
They don't have to exists if people weren't so greedy. I love how people complaint about the traffic and how bad Joymax manage that problem when they are the main cause of the problem, buying gold for keep his awesome reputation. I saw a lot of boicots against Joymax ("let's stop buying silk for 1 month"), but never saw one against gold companies. Is like the Global Change, if the 1st world (silk buyers) abuse of the fossil combustibles (gold buying), the whole world pay the consequences, even the ones who never seen a car in his life (3rd world, in our example, non-gold buyers).

Feel free to let your eyes bleed with my ****** English XD
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/09/2010, 02:53   #10

well the prem its wasting $$$ for me cuz i'm trying to login with 5 accounts
so lets say 150X5=750 = 75$ O.o Per month
Old 07/09/2010, 05:05   #11

Yes, I understand it can be frustrating getting in etc, but for your main account to guarantee you get in a premium is the only way. I am going to give that ip in the hosts a try and see how that works

I need to start another AgBot guide, so far from what I can tell you guys, the bot works great but the autopots for animals won't work (it does for horse but not attacking pet)
Old 07/09/2010, 22:01   #12

it's always the same, kaperucito's post was perfect.
anyway, if you still complain about crowded servers, then look at the posts in this thread... 8 characters logged in + 7 from another so:

* servers are crowded by goldbots and they're here because of the players like those who said "oh, I've only 1m left to bot I'll buy 200m", shame on them.
* people/players aren't saints at all, why do you need more than 2 characters online?

So let's see, how many games abused by players are still nowadays played by so many people? The only game that I know it's Silkroad Online. Perhaps there are others, I don't care because before SRO I haven't faced situations like this ever.

And now, what we can do? I dunno, it's up to all the Silk/Gold buyers/non-buyers which means: you all.

It's like with jobs: do you work to live or you live to work? it's supposed to be a game, not a business... if you want money go and get a job and who is so sick to pay for gold that's drop from mobs???

I just don't get it...
Old 07/10/2010, 05:06   #13

By the way silkroad isnt a constantly growing mmorpg. Its real playerbase is shrinking daily, that just leaves more room for bots.
Old 07/10/2010, 17:05   #14

ok man i will tell u something quit this **** game because if u want to play this game u have to pay a lot of money ask any body and he will tell u so quit it or charge prem every month
Old 07/10/2010, 18:01   #15

Received Thanks: 1,472
u serious? all u needed to do is write:
"buy prem"
that woulda been pretty much all u said lol
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cannot get on silkroad, premium, silkroad crowded