Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Tutorial (how to hack a crackit)

Discussion on WPE Tutorial (how to hack a crackit) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys.
I can't help you hacking the crack now because I'm going on vacation (at last ) but I thought I could help you with WPE tutorial which (maybe) will follow you to making your own hack.

Here we go then.

First of all we've got to have all the neccesary software, which is:

1. Srobot (latest ver.) -
2. Cowboy's Crackit (latest ver.) -
3. WPE PRO (0.9a) -
4. Text2Hex tool might be useful as well -

Download it and put it in the same directory.

Now to hack crackit we will need a valid crackit account or a valid trial to be able to scan some "good" packets. (everytime you bot with new game account the crackit gives you 6h trial time and that's all we need).

Now it's time to rock

Launch Srobot, Crackit and WPE.

If Crackit found running srobot it will have the Pached OK button green:

Now let's go to WPE (I will explain the numers only).

Click on Target Program button (1) to target the Crackit (2). Hit Open (3). After that click "Play" button (4) to start scanning the crackit packets.

Run the game by clicking on bot's white finger.

If you have a valid crakit account (or Trial) you should see something like this after logging in to server:

Now play a while (let's say 3 minutes) and exit the game, crackit and srobot.

Go to WPE. Click the "Stop button" (next to "Play") to see the packets.

Save the packets file to txt, so you will be able to compare it later with "not good" packets.

Now do the whole WPE stuff again, but now with account which hasn't have any time botting left.

Save the packets and compare the differences.
If you have any, try to substitute them with the "good" one.
For that we will use Filters.

Click on filter you want to edut (1) and click the Pencil button (2). Filter edit window will appear. In the window we have "Search" and "Modify" fields.
We put "bad" packets to "search" field and "good" packets to "Modify".
Now if the crackit will recieve "bad" packet it will transform it into "good" packet.
(I can't tell you which packets to transform - you have to find it yourself).

We make the same filter for Winsock 1.1 and Winsocket 2.0 (4). After doing the whole stuff with this window we hit Apply (5) and we have our filter made (remember to save the filters you made !!!).

Now we need to chec if it's ok or not.

To do this we start Srobot, crackit and WPE.
We target Crackit, check which filters do we need (1) and enable it (3).
Then we start the game with white finger.

If the packets transforming went good we will be able to bot for free.
If not, it means that we did our job wrong or cowboy guy is smart enought to block this way of hacking.

That's how I made my hack.
I hope that you will make something good with this tutorial.

See ya
Old 08/02/2006, 23:14   #2

hey

first thx for this tutorial!!

i did all of the parts but the filter edit window doesn´t came for me.
could u help me to do the right?
Old 08/03/2006, 04:03   #3

he posts the tutorial of sro_hacker... w0rmload next times write it's a tutorial copied
Old 08/03/2006, 05:30   #4

so is this legit?
Old 08/03/2006, 07:11   #5

nope its not legit so far as i know,as you are cracking something you have to pay for...but then, thats what cowboy's crack does anyway,lol....who cares, if you are goin to try it, the internet police aint gona come knockin on your PC's door is it?

theres no point in this really, as "substituting" the packets would be harder then simply changing/getting a proxy or if crackit reads your SMAC address or guid, theres a LOT of spoofers out there...
Old 08/04/2006, 00:07   #6

Bull **** =)
Old 08/04/2006, 03:57   #7

free bot time is end thats all 0x33 ingavus it seems to be a big scam ( global account steal ) or p2u ;] so thats all .
Old 08/04/2006, 05:53   #8

Quote:
Bull **** =)
that pointed at my comment or the guide?

and i dont c whats so hard about finding a proxy...hundreds of free ones out there, unless the crack determines your 6hrs time in some other way, and then it shud be even easier if the info is stored on your machine..
Old 08/05/2006, 00:40   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix01134@Aug 4 2006, 05:53
Quote:
Bull **** =)
that pointed at my comment or the guide?

yes, and its not your guide i think
Old 08/05/2006, 09:17   #10

an IP can be changed quit easily, so it aint bullshit as its a lot easier then cracking the crack or makin an emu of the server....so if its bullshit,why dont you just go and make a crack with wpe then,u leet hax0r....
Old 08/05/2006, 10:24   #11

If its not bull **** why you dont make an crack ? eh ?

PS: Just wait for ignavius man, we wait more time for him we can little more =)

PPS: If u wanna hack this crack (lol) just try change your nick ingame not IP adres just nick =) if u wanna try it i have some program...
Old 08/05/2006, 11:41   #12

ok I tried it it didnt really work - I probably chose the wrong packets but meh, im not doing that again -_-
Old 08/06/2006, 02:32   #13

Quote:
If its not bull **** why you dont make an crack ? eh ? biggrin.gif
dude,u r srewed in the head,i said that you should just get a proxy, i never said i could make a crack...some people really need to learn to read properly..
Old 08/07/2006, 16:59   #14

has anyone tried this method? Phenix, why the helll u gotta spamm this topic with proxy/ ip modifiers. My ***, just leave this forums, STOP YER ENDLESS SPAMMING.

I've used WPE to hacks games like MU, SW:JA lugormod, etc. Has anyone tried this method and succeed?
Old 08/07/2006, 23:59   #15

@up

maybe u will be first ? if u now how to use it do it ...