Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL-DB structure

Discussion on SQL-DB structure within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
SQL-DB structure

Hey folks,

does anyone happen to have the structure of the official SRO SQL-DB? I need no more than the column names and their associated table names (usually located in the DB "INFORMATION_SCHEMA").

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C] Player Structure [PW-MS]
03/16/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies
Hi everyone. Just wanna share the stuff i found out when reversing the game. Assuming you are using dll injectiong and you have the base pointer to all player stats, you can simply access all the data from a nice and userfriendly structure. Here how to read from memory: VARBASE *Stats = 0xBASEPOINTER; printf("Player HP: %d/%d", Stats->p_Player->Current_HP, Stats->p_Player->Maximum_HP); And here the structure you need to make this available: typedef unsinged char BYTE;
TQ Database Structure
10/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
INSERT INTO `cq_generator` VALUES ('6102', '1075', '0493', '0563', '0021', '0038', '0015', '0001', '0010', '0011', '0000', '0000', '0000', '0000'); index0 = spawnUID index 1 = mapID index 2 = X index 3 = Y index 4 = (not 100%, but i think it's X spawn radius) index 5 = (not 100%, but i think it's Y spawn radius) index 6 = amount to spawn? index 7 = ?
How can I check the packet structure?
08/02/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey, We have this packet header database: SEND: 0x00____________ Restore Char 0x01____________ AntiCp 0x02____________ Login 0x03____________ HackShield + engine.exe CRC check 0x04____________ CreateChar
packet structure
03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
For what I'd like to do, I think packets are the place to start. After that, probably java then C and VB. This is a question for the people here who are self-taught... what resources would you recommend for... 1. understanding packet structure 2. learning some programming language without enrolling at the local university I'm mainly interested in packet structure and how to capture/decipher/edit/send them, and eventually I'd like to "automate" these functions by writing some programs. ...