Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Camera Mode

Discussion on Camera Mode within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Camera Mode

Hello,
I want to know how this ppls capturing in game movies like following video;

I mean this camera movements can't be controlled by mouse/keyboard. I think this guys using /camera command from GM console. like;

But i cant move camera within my saved coords..
Anyone can explain it please.
Thanks
Old 06/05/2017, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
AFAIR, you can preview your scripted animation with the /cwgo command. This is how this video might have been made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2017, 22:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
AFAIR, you can preview your scripted animation with the /cwgo command. This is how this video might have been made.
YOU ARE THE BEST <3 Thanks.
Old 05/13/2020, 00:03   #4

Guys how can i move the carmea after i enter ( /camera ) in GM console?
wich are the camera control keys?
Old 05/13/2020, 00:05   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinumanu View Post
Guys how can i move the carmea after i enter ( /camera ) in GM console?
wich are the camera control keys?
You have to close the GM console with the Esc Key, otherwise you can not move the camera at all.