Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level requirement Battle Arena

Discussion on Level requirement Battle Arena within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 261
Level requirement Battle Arena

Hey, I tried to participate in the battle arena today with level 22. When I tried to register it said that im unable to register because i do not meet the required level, only level 20 and above could join. As I said i am level 22 so I i am above level 20. Is there any new requirement or so?
Edit: Isro

Thanks
Old 10/31/2017, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 206
Received Thanks: 2,919
AFAIK it is level 70 or something like that.
Before they had this limitation people connected a lot of level 1 chars in order to receive a lot of coins from BA.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Requirement]Dekaron Requirement
01/04/2015 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
ok , so i am here . i need a set of matching dekaron , database , server , client , forexample , do not hide or replace any files like loginlist.csv to ai.csv , i prefer it original , i will play dekaron with my colleague , not for profit . what instereted me , a matching server and client and database , that is ok . do not say anything not related to this , you are not welcome at here .
Edit Pt/ Level requirement!
05/01/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies
ok guyz this is my 1st post so this means that im a leecher b4 but ill try 2 help ^^ ill teach this to you but promise me not to abuse it cuz this may lead 4 u 2 be banned @_@ we dont want that dont we? so lets get started
about weapon level requirement editing
07/25/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
i was able to find and change the code for weapon level requirement. but i still cant equip the weapon, what did i do wrong? all i did was i scanned the weapon and changed the code and tried it out. but i didnt added the address or freeze it, did i do something wrong? :D