Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

about weapon level requirement editing

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about weapon level requirement editing

i was able to find and change the code for weapon level requirement. but i still cant equip the weapon, what did i do wrong?

all i did was i scanned the weapon and changed the code and tried it out. but i didnt added the address or freeze it, did i do something wrong?

Old   #2

you did it write but in the wrong address the thing is that you edited the wrong address..... try searching it in a fresh start RF - online game..... its actually in the top10 address

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilsauce View Post
i was able to find and change the code for weapon level requirement. but i still cant equip the weapon, what did i do wrong?

all i did was i scanned the weapon and changed the code and tried it out. but i didnt added the address or freeze it, did i do something wrong?
I guess you mean you were able to edit its level and PT requirements right?

Dude you'll just need to hotswap it from the bank/storage to wear that Item... If you don't know how to hotswap just search here there are numbers of tut and hints posted already...

or PM me if you can't still do it.
Thanks
1 User