Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Detecting system

Discussion on Detecting system within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Detecting system
On and working 8 16.33%
On and no working 8 16.33%
Off 18 36.73%
IDK 15 30.61%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/19/2009, 20:41   #31

elite*gold: 0

see? Joymax start the detecting system
Old 07/19/2009, 21:38   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Nope, there are 4 login servers, you can connect to all with original SRO_Client
Old 07/19/2009, 22:29   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Nope, there are 4 login servers, you can connect to all with original SRO_Client
no , with the pure client open only the .28-.29

with some bots and illegal programs open only the .27

and with clientless open only the .26

all already tested by -=A|L=- Gamers , some rev6 members and some SRO.O.F.
Old 07/19/2009, 23:30   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
If it was a trap, it would of been one a long time ago You think the 2 new servers were released last inspection?
Old 07/20/2009, 00:32   #35

no , but Joymax change the use for anything

No exist new servers like a trap for ilegal users

but they change the old server for login and now exist 2 that are a trap

really all server is the same but :
.26 is for advance ilegal program (gold bots and others) ( Big number of bots big time waiting)
.27 is for traditional ilegal program ( user bot , multiclient tools and others ) ( mid numer of bots and mid time waiting )
.28 and .29 is for pure client ( low number of players and low time waiting )
Note : pure client allow pk2 edit is no detected

what is the program that choose which server u will get ? the detect system

really is a poor solution of Joymax due the system work only when the server is full
first all bots connect .
second the server is full
third the others (players and bots) be classified

well I no mean that is 100% efective , or that any bot haven`t bypass , but the detect system is there , with this Joymax know who are legal or ilegal

what will do Joymax with this info ? nothing