Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The End of all Goldbots? The End of 100m $9,99?

Discussion on The End of all Goldbots? The End of 100m $9,99? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The End of all Goldbots? The End of 100m $9,99?

So guys another big news reached me in the morning.

this could really harm the whole economy of many games.

If this will be done with all consequenses ... idk...
Old 06/30/2009, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 140
There is just one problem x) did you see that parents can limit their childs "WoW Playing Time" to 3 hours or something less like that after that u gain less xp and gold and long time after that u gain nothing this period again. So i think that asians are rigorous at that kind of things in the EU or America thats nothing which ever anyone would care about xD in china for sure but isro nvm first they have t get wow then sro :-P in addition they wont stop this. If they try u gonna soon have to buy Weapons or Stuff instead of gold ... like this sais:
Quote:
in the English-language China Daily says that in-game gear is not considered virtual currency, so selling virtual items may be allowed to continue
... lol they'll get indicted xD for sure by millions of firms which save some workplaces with this kind of job xD mb not in china but somewhere else.
Old 06/30/2009, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by --EpoX-- View Post
There is just one problem x) did you see that parents can limit their childs "WoW Playing Time" to 3 hours or something less like that after that u gain less xp and gold and long time after that u gain nothing this period again. So i think that asians are rigorous at that kind of things in the EU or America thats nothing which ever anyone would care about xD in china for sure but isro nvm first they have t get wow then sro :-P in addition they wont stop this. If they try u gonna soon have to buy Weapons or Stuff instead of gold ... like this sais:

... lol they'll get indicted xD for sure by millions of firms which save some workplaces with this kind of job xD mb not in china but somewhere else.
would u please be so kind to use enter from time to time?
its annoying to read texts without breaks.

i dont know if u know, but 95% of every gold made in isro, is made by chinese gold botters. so if its prohibited there, it will enforced with all possible power by the chinese government...

keyword "chinese (fire-)wall". if they want to stop it, they WILL do it.
Old 06/30/2009, 15:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,472
different content, same ****

Old 06/30/2009, 18:23   #5

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post

ure wrong its not the same meaning hes not against this lawl im sure he isnt wel i start using enter ;-)

Gold botters are bad and have nothing to do with a normal game i hope most of us agree with this ... they just 5uck botters with and without silk normal players with and without silk both =S

so why dont do that ok gold wont cost 9$ per 100m anymore bot not so bad i never bought gold till now and it seems not like i ever need to =)
Old 06/30/2009, 18:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post

not at all.

this one here is about the chinese government, and in fact it has not even something to with Silkroad, until now. i could had post it to a general forum, but i like to talk to guys who play the same game like me.