Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Next Isro updates/Improvements. New server??

Discussion on Next Isro updates/Improvements. New server?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Next Isro updates/Improvements. New server??

So what do you guys think about what JM is trying to do here ?
Me and some other people are starting to think JM is getting desperate.

II. System Updates
1. Ingame Survey System Update
- Players who want to participate in our Surveys will be able to do it in-game.

2. Gold Exchange limit Increase
- Gold Exchange limit will be increased to 1 Billion.

3. Premium Gold Time ticket and EXP Booster improvement
- Premium Gold Time Plus and EXP Booster can now be used simultaneously

4. Drop System Improvements
- 12D Magic Items will be dropped in Dimension of Mirror and inside Jupiter Temple
- Advanced Elixirs will be dropped by monsters in Tomb of Pharaoh and by unique monsters inside Jupiter Temple.
- Tablet drops will be removed
- Drop rate of Alchemy/Attribute Stones(10x), Elixir (2x), Talisman and Coins will be increased

5. New Avatar Fantasy Knight Outfit update (11/15 ~ 12/13/2011)
- Players who want to revamp their wardrobe may purchase the new Fantasy Knight avatar.

6. Character / Guild Name Change Item will be added
- Players and Guilds who want to modify their names can use Character Name change item and Guild Name change item.

7. Stat/Skill Reset Item will be added
- Stat and Skill Reset Item for Level 1- 100 players and Level 101-120 players will be available.

8. E-mail Item Security System will be applied
- In order to ensure the security of items and prevent item lost, players will be able to secure valuable items by verifying through e-mail.

9. Mystery Box Adjustment
- Level gap in obtaining Mystery Box item will be adjusted from 7 to 5 level gap
Old 11/11/2011, 16:45   #2

ehmmm they try to earn money??
like everytime xD
and they made me a nice gift with the ADV, cause next week i ll be able to bot in job cave with my pt so i have to thx
and i think the stat resett item is a good thing cause if you want a nuker and don t want to make a new acc you can restat it.
and the increasing of talisman droprate is good, cause i made with a friend like 40 grade 2-3 runs and we didn t got anything
but its a joke... 1b exchange? why not 99b stalls? they better make Email verificated items, so you won t be able to sell that **** lol.
i think the big part of the updates are good, but there is still some potentuall....

PS: you forgott the 30% alchemy successrate i see.
But this rate is only for blues and stats NOT FOR +ING so it won t change that much...
Old 11/11/2011, 17:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
like everytime xD
and they made me a nice gift with the ADV, cause next week i ll be able to bot in job cave with my pt so i have to thx
and i think the stat resett item is a good thing cause if you want a nuker and don t want to make a new acc you can restat it.
and the increasing of talisman droprate is good, cause i made with a friend like 40 grade 2-3 runs and we didn t got anything
but its a joke... 1b exchange? why not 99b stalls? they better make Email verificated items, so you won t be able to sell that **** lol.
i think the big part of the updates are good, but there is still some potentuall....

But this rate is only for blues and stats NOT FOR +ING so it won t change that much...
true I skipped out on alchemy (: but thats because no matter what i do it fails me every time :P.
and about the email verified items i dont quite like that because thats really the only way i can make money in this game.
Old 11/11/2011, 22:33   #4

Quote:
like everytime xD

I cant see how joymax is making money with this update..be thankful to this awesome update now everyone will get 12D & Adv elixirs.. tired of ppl whining about joymax..if you anyone does not like joymax then stop playing silkroad
Old 11/12/2011, 02:13   #5

I am not really whinning im just saying somethings they do yes are good yes.
but some things are just dumb.
Old 11/12/2011, 11:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartleszsAngel View Post
I am not really whinning im just saying somethings they do yes are good yes.
but some things are just dumb.
somethings like?
Old 11/12/2011, 16:05   #7

Just a heads up on this event. cSRO had this event. Balloons drop from mobs and then you take them to jangan and right click the balloon. If successfull, the balloon will stop at level 1. (about 10 feet in the air) If you wish to try for the next level press the balloon button again and hope you make it to level 2. If you fail, you will fall to the ground and you have to use another balloon to try again. You can choose to stop at any level and you will be awarded a prize. The lower level prizes consisted of scrolls and 500mp / hp increase, etc. Level 5 awarded all types for regular nova items and destruction nova sets. Level 6 awarded immortallity sets and nova b grade weapons. The event ended early because the chinese players complained on the forum. It completely destroyed the economy and now regular nova gear is stalling for 10m. Also I believe there was a level requirment of 80 to participate. Let's hope JM doesn't follow the same route.
Old 11/12/2011, 16:17   #8

i wont be playing on isro anytime soon unless the xp/sp rates change its ridiculous u have to waste half a year with your own private party just to get max+FF
Old 11/12/2011, 16:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
i wont be playing on isro anytime soon unless the xp/sp rates change its ridiculous u have to waste half a year with your own private party just to get max+FF
Then sir you will never be playing Isro again, try some privet server
Old 11/13/2011, 21:27   #10

rofl.
you don t know how JM will make money with that??
ok lets us watch this:
ADV = bonus +ing your D11 items
+ed D11 = D12
Magic items = D12
so everything show us, JM want to give us the "chance" to get D12 right?
wow nice, blablabla, now how you have to pimp D12? oh yeah right... with Proofs,
and how do you become proofs? oh yes you re right, with silk
so JM will make money.
Old 11/13/2011, 23:02   #11

Quote:
rofl.
you don t know how JM will make money with that??
ok lets us watch this:
ADV = bonus +ing your D11 items
+ed D11 = D12
Magic items = D12
so everything show us, JM want to give us the "chance" to get D12 right?
wow nice, blablabla, now how you have to pimp D12? oh yeah right... with Proofs,
and how do you become proofs? oh yes you re right, with silk
so JM will make money.
they are already making money with the proofs..no need for new update,
I'm happy for this update coz I wont be paining my *** trying to +7 11D items for 12D they will drop & I wont bother destroying my fav weapons to get advanced B or A coz they will drop .. & in my opinion there's no need to plus your 12D they are already very strong..the thing is some kids want there weapons to glow coz it looks kewl ..
Old 11/14/2011, 09:15   #12

haha i m happy too
put party in cave --> find adv's --> sell that **** --> i m rich xD
and i mean i need now 6x B grade and they are like 2b each for protector,
so its a good change, so the gold ingame will be a little more worth than now.
Old 11/15/2011, 06:09   #13

Quote:
haha i m happy too
put party in cave --> find adv's --> sell that **** --> i m rich xD
and i mean i need now 6x B grade and they are like 2b each for protector,
so its a good change, so the gold ingame will be a little more worth than now.
we still dont know which TYPE and class and from what uniq/mobs we will get
B sox elix all types(prot/acc/weap) from mobs in inter or adv cave?in our dreams only i think

lets wait for opening and share our experience in next weeks

Tags
isro, joymax, silkroad