well here are designs I just quickly edited, I looked at other bots and saw what they had.
-Increase Speed in movement and finding mobs
-Sounds when unique spawns
-Auto Alchemy
-Filter town messages from spam bots
-Buff after teleport
-select cords on map tool, like one such as "pansromap"
-Page, showing what bot is buying or attacking or what skills using while he is doing it
-Info of your characters stats can be accessed on website account
-hide password somehow on "SETUP" UI
-show players under stealth mode
-hide and show client
-speed buff in town/after teleport/after dead transport
-Able to use ghost walk phantom
-download updates
These are some images I sent off to the programmers on how the layout should be. I believe they are working on adding all of this now, since there hasnt been any releases past few days, which before that there have been many.
Could you imagine even with all these new features, SBot is still the cheapest, I think they need to lower the price before they do anything, and not make it higher (like they did in the past)
well soon as all this is added, I will speak to them about lowering price for competetion.
The good thing iSRO Bot has got that sBOT dont, is the Co-ord loop system, really easy. And built in autologin.
The auto-login is on their to-do list. ^^...
And the smart map, that can be done too, SROKING has it.
I've used iSRO bot since beta, And I loved it from day one, but man, the bugs that existed in the TEST stage still exist 3 years later? Something is wrong there, the reason they are so popular is because there was no other bot to compete with them, now there is, they are trying to bring back iSRO Bots appeal, (auto login, nicer looking, auto matching party, quicker mob selecting that causes more common attacks) that type of stuff tells me that the bot needs a complete recode from the ground up.
I know they have the talent to do this, but do they really have enough time on their hands to compete with such a challenging competitor such as Shiva?
Sorry for bringing this way off topic, but you are talking about updates, but really the price is what matters.
At first, SBot's appeal was the price, and then to find out it was better than iSRO Bot?
All these features you mentioned looks awesome, and it would deffo bring back members to them, after all they are trust worthy as many people know.
Lower the price THEN add new features.
the thing sbot has that i really love is the sp/h xp/h and all that that would be awesome if they putted in, and like other said they really need to be cheaper atm its 18$ a month (if u dont count the event they have now with 9$ month)
Its hard for them to compete with sbot etc BUT with a better price many more would choose isrobot i think coz its imo the best one (but too high price :P)
The only thing left to do is lower the price ,of course.But I doubt its gonna happen,or if it does,it wont decrease dramaticly.I dont encourage the use of softmod ,respecting eckoro`s work,but softmod seems way more convenient than buying botcards?!
the bugs that existed in the TEST stage still exist 3 years later? Something is wrong there
that type of stuff tells me that the bot needs a complete recode from the ground up.
I know they have the talent to do this, but do they really have enough time on their hands to compete with such a challenging competitor such as Shiva?
wtt lvl 78 on isro troy for 76+ ecsro or isro server oasis char! 09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies hey i want to swap my lvl 78 spear nuker on isro, server troy for a lvl 76 + ecsro char or a char on the server Oasis!
pm me or reply in this thread for more information.
thanks.
iSRO bot doesnt work since updates.. 12/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies hey joymax hats geschafft der isro klappt nich mehr,d.h. er lässt sich nicht mehr konfiguieren,egal welchen softmod man benutz...(pos1--->kein menü erscheint) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: