Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

support e-mail Sro !

Discussion on support e-mail Sro ! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
support e-mail Sro !

Anyone can post there the support e-mail for sro .?
Old 05/05/2011, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
Today,10:17 AM You guys are acting like communists...
We are talking paying customers that lost their account and not 1 customer but plenty of them.

I though Joymax cared about their income, their game, their customer?
Now they removed Expert package from giving preferred game access...

So what Joymax should ban/block more paying customer and to compensate their lost of income, raise the price of silk item?
Be more realistic.
Gold bot won't disappear, but actual player who purchased an account are still customer and they are for the most of them customer who can afford to buy silk.

40 players per server hacked on 40 servers that 1600 players, this summer on crowded days, they will need a premium plus to login and that 1600 players * 30$/month which mean 45k/month income lost estimate on potential income.

All that because they are too slow to realize what happening and people are loosing their account.
Yes it not Joymax Fault. Yes Joymax doesn't give any protection to players who sell/buy accounts.

This doesn't meant that Joymax should pull the middle finger to paying customer and laugh in their face.
If Joymax Claim that you are responsible for your ID/PW and it your fault for not protecting it. They aren't wrong.
But for Joymax to be ignorant about their own game and not realizing that many paying customer purchased a high level account to enjoy the game, well that Joymax fault and they will most likely not realize it and gain least income + loose active player which for a mmo that exist for 5 years+ is pretty crucial to not loose customer over stupid aspect like this.

There no point into complaining to GM about it, GM are just employees, they get paid regardless if you loose your account or not.
Seem like loosing customer isn't an issue for both Joymax and rev6 community.

Everyone in this thread that claim DO NOT DO A ROLL BACK, basically want people to get hacked and leave the game.
Thus loosing more player and the ripple effect from that would be servers with least active player knowing that there is already almost no active player.

So to everyone trying to act smart by reciting Joymax TOS and spamming not to rollback the server, can you start looking at the long term effect instead of acting selfishly? Stop coming on Rev6 to repeat Joymax words. Joymax is stupid, this doesn't mean that you should be stupid too. Do you really believe that having that many player loosing their account is a positive effect to the game?

Seriously I am disgusted by this community.
I wish Joymax would care a bit more about their customer.

For those wondering, there won't be a roll back if within 12h Joymax doesn't do a rollback.
Odds are that it already too late and I hate the community more than Joymax.
I can't believe most of the community acted selfishly and caused this many player to leave the game, AGAIN.

Updates are meant to gain customer and not to loose 1-3% of the community.
Old 05/05/2011, 17:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
1 tip. make your own accounts =D
never bought one and i'm still alive. just go farm than bot
Old 05/05/2011, 17:43   #4

She~ Why are you playing silkroad if you hate they're publisher 'joymax' so much?
If you lost your account, it's your own fault joymax warned everybody to verify they're accounts.
I see you 2nd day here making no-stop post about joymax like: omg they're gay, omg my account got hacked, omg im never gonna play it..... ok let's play it again.

And don't respond me, joymax is stupid that they put email-verification~ ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2011, 11:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
She~ Why are you playing silkroad if you hate they're publisher 'joymax' so much?
If you lost your account, it's your own fault joymax warned everybody to verify they're accounts.
I see you 2nd day here making no-stop post about joymax like: omg they're gay, omg my account got hacked, omg im never gonna play it..... ok let's play it again.

And don't respond me, joymax is stupid that they put email-verification~ ...
doesn't everybody who plays silkroad hate joymax?
well i do!
Old 05/06/2011, 14:10   #6

Well i don't they didn't do anything to me personal so im ok with them... of course i don't like the new games updates and etc, but that doesn't give me a reason to hate them...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2011, 14:39   #7

The Black Market: 109/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by evaldaskowka View Post
Well i don't they didn't do anything to me personal so im ok with them... of course i don't like the new games updates and etc, but that doesn't give me a reason to hate them...
thats because you are a legit sir ^^ Legit players don't give a **** because they want everyone to stop botting/buying accounts on the other hand , others botting and buying chars so they are fcked with those new updates, for me I Agree with Joymax Those online games made for FUN Not to make money from..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2011, 16:23   #8

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
she you never give up? gtfo please. stop crying. Ye Do a ******* rollback and we lost our money because ppl bought gold.
Old 05/06/2011, 18:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Waynetot View Post
Ye Do a ******* rollback and we lost our money because ppl bought gold.

lols what a fail answer xDD shure the will do a roll back couse u bought gold yaaa they will lols xDDD

read tha ******* TOS!!!!!!!!!! there u go =)
Old 05/06/2011, 20:24   #10

Im not legit as you say... I bot all the time
Old 05/06/2011, 20:45   #11

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Silkroad was made for getting money.
The biggest income is from the botuser.
Do you really think any Silkroad provider cares about Bots when they get enough money?

Except sometimes full server there are no disadvantages for them !
Old 05/07/2011, 10:32   #12

Then why they created statues of justice if they like bots so much, i think they 'like' bots that are real players and buys silk, but for goldbots i say no, because they only make gold and use server slots, they don't really buy silk...

PS i don't want a war im just expresing my opinion
Old 05/07/2011, 11:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyŽ View Post
thats because you are a legit sir ^^ Legit players don't give a **** because they want everyone to stop botting/buying accounts on the other hand , others botting and buying chars so they are fcked with those new updates, for me I Agree with Joymax Those online games made for FUN Not to make money from..
Ooh right, but Joymax can make a lot of money ( : Sure..