Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone know when the verified account system will start?

Discussion on Someone know when the verified account system will start? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Someone know when the verified account system will start?

i heared of that fail system from joymax, i saw much ppl stoped playing sro cuz of this **** so i am selling my acc's to. anyone know when we need to verfied our accs? i hope not b4 i sold my accs -.-"
Old 04/24/2011, 12:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
26th of April.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2011, 12:38   #3

awesome, my offers have 5 days left!
omg how i hate sro ill hope my chars still will sold and ill never will touch that **** game again!
can be #close now!
Old 04/24/2011, 19:25   #4

elite*gold: 262
Maby it will be like we can change the email of verification or sthing, and accounts will still be sellable. I do not belive that they will just destroy account wo email verification becaouse ppl will stop playing sro than.
Old 04/24/2011, 19:28   #5

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Just email verify your account at tn special email which was created for this account !
Then you can sell the Account WITH the email
Old 04/24/2011, 22:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by komandos59 View Post
Maby it will be like we can change the email of verification or sthing, and accounts will still be sellable. I do not belive that they will just destroy account wo email verification becaouse ppl will stop playing sro than.
i really hope so :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Just email verify your account at tn special email which was created for this account !
Then you can sell the Account WITH the email
sure but that isnt 100% save to hack an email is easier than think.