Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Going to start an Item Shop/Payment system by my self.

Discussion on Going to start an Item Shop/Payment system by my self. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Going to start an Item Shop/Payment system by my self.

Hello community, i heard you'r the best coders in europe, so since is the 1st time i'm gonna try this, i would like to know if there is any tutorial or someone can help me.

The point is :

I have PayPal/ PostPay accounts.
I got the database for the metin2 server.
I got the host.
I got the website, and all the stuff like item icons etc..

Now, i would like to know how can i make the different processes on my website, i mean : Recharging gold coins ( by using a payment method, pay pal mooneybookers.com , i don't know ? ) -> Selecting the picture on the item shop ( like a red pearl ) -> Using the coins -> Making the item to pop up in your in-game magazine via the database.

I need an exactly explanation of any process to do, and show me what files to download if i have to.

Thank you anyways, i know it's not an easy tutorial to make, but i would appreciate it alot.

Cheers to Germany!
Old 08/21/2010, 23:52   #2

Yes, you have a Homepage, but it isn't easy to install just a itemshop! Its easyer to use a perfekt HP script like ! But you have to translate it!
Old 08/26/2010, 01:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauloises93 View Post
Yes, you have a Homepage, but it isn't easy to install just a itemshop! Its easyer to use a perfekt HP script like ! But you have to translate it!
Well, you saying that it's easier to work on that instead of install an item shop.
So that script is complete of site/itemshop/payment system ?

If yes, thanks i'll work on translating it.
Just let me know please :-)
Old 08/26/2010, 23:06   #4

UP
Old 08/26/2010, 23:23   #5

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 1,304
My script has got some functions like news, rankings, item shop, donation-page for users (psc/ukash) its not automatic because you would need an API of Ukash/PSC. Same for Paypal.