Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full STR Chin Bow, HELPPP!

Discussion on Full STR Chin Bow, HELPPP! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/04/2011, 19:35   #16

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Haha Yooper, have u ever failed that hard?
Now you will:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
btw dein name ist vom premium "blau" nicht weil du moderator "grün" bist das isn unterschied da muss man sich nicht cool fühlen xD
Translate:
Code:
by the way, your name is through premium "blue", 
not because you are a moderator "green". That is a difference and you don't have to feel cool
I've never said anywhere that i am a moderator and want to become one.
I just got Premium because i want to support elitepvpers. Stop thinking that shit and writing it aswell. You failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
aha double posting und wo? xD
Translate:
Code:
 aha and where is the double posting?
Oh you don't see it?? NOOB.

Double Postings 1-5:

And now for the cool User here.
TRIPLE POST

Sorry for offtopic.

B2T:

I would prefer to make a Pacheon/Fire/Force build.
I've seen already alot of good Bower with that Build, even without a good set they can pwn.

But ofcourse it is your choice. You can test your builds at Level 105 or 110 when you have farmed successfully at Jobcave.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[New 2.0 API] Red Chin, grey chin and all bird Hunter *Works Flawlessly!
10/23/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
INFO: Revolutionizing Hunting as you humans know it, I out-do all my other counter-parts on the market. I rarely fail and if I do, it’s because of those other stupid bots that caught me in my way. They’re all way too obvious and will result in harming your account. Try catching me ;D. I’m built with simplicity in mind. Put me anywhere on my tracks, and I will continue for you. If you want, you can set my break handler, and I’ll perform with break intervals. Hell, I even predict the next...
HELPPP!!!
10/22/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Hey epvpers, ich hab ne kleine frage, und zwar ich möchte in einen button eine verlinkung machen, d.h. wenn man a uf den button drückt, das sich eine bestimmte seite im Brwoser öffnet. hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
helppp!!
10/10/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
ich wurde verascht von DieIdentität verascht ich habe sofort screen von icq ich bitte euch unternemmt was dagegen ich tuhe gleich screenns rein von icq verlauf pic:Imageshack - unbenannthag.jpg pic2:Imageshack - unbenannt2uf.jpg pic3:Imageshack - unbenannt3bl.jpg
WTT 73 WIZ/BARD ON EOS FOR 64+ FULL STR CHIN CHAR
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE OFFERS. DONT TRY TO SCAM IM NOT STUPID-.-'! [email protected] THANK YOU
WTS/WTT LVL 22 FULL STR CHIN CHAR WITH 630K SP
09/13/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I will trade it for a Full Int Euro char with 800k++ sp on server rome message me if interested