Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[guild]Searching Members in ..

Discussion on [guild]Searching Members in .. within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[guild]Searching Members in ..

looking for botting members for guild in Sparta called "DisturbeD"
guild is lvl 2 and 30% if you wanna join leave here a msg.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recuiting Guild members on OMG guild
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
i need a Guild members.. :mofo: Guild name: Removed Just Contect me to my Yahoo messanger.. :cool::cool: Thanks! :)
new guild is searching for members
02/24/2010 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 17 Replies
we are a new guild we are searching english and germanspeaking players. i dont say our names becouse of ban. you can write a e-mail to [email protected] we are on the server with the longest name you can post youre ingame name and ill contact you wir sind eine neue gilde und wir suchen neue member . wir geben unsere namen nicht an wegen ban ihr könnt mir ne e-mail schicken wenn ihr interesse habt meine adresse ist [email protected] wir sind auf dem server mit dem längsten...
Looking for members for my guild!
04/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey guys! just uploading some pick's. we got good members in our guild.. we are looking for high lvls and low lvls once you are active and talk english xD rule? 1. No stealing 2. No scamming 3. have fun :) 4. trust me always xD
New guild need members
03/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi all, Guys i have guild lvl 2+115% but i need active and funny people to my guild only u must speak english and lvl 30+ who need pm me in game G4NJ4 me lvl 60+ or send me private message thx and best regards romankooo
kicking guild members if BM without guild director
04/15/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
All right this is my first post so excuse me if im a bit noobie. This is a glitch and a tip to kicking members when u dont want to go to the Guild Director. This is for BMs only!!!! 1. Go to the guild option 2. GO to members 3. Click on a perseon whom u want to kick out of the guild 4. Do u see the 2 arrows going left and right? well in the middle of those arrows there is a delete button thats not shown when you are a BM. 5. Click yes when it says "do you wish to kick ______"