I know. I just answered the easiest way.
But you didnt answer to my suggestion to create your controls directly in SBot GUI.
Quote:
In fact, well, Im running 6 lvl ~66 goldbots right now, and they make over 60m/day in total, which is 1680m/4weeks .. so 1680m for 2.50€ .. now you may check you fav gold company page, and compare their prices
In fact not every person will have goldbots and maybe don't even want to have some. So in my oppinion this comparism is a little inappropriate
Back to the GUI: As you may know there are some tools around to manage SBot (SBot AC, SBot Manager.. dunno more). In both you can hide/show your SBot windows. So when you hide SBot's the mod window will stay visible... If you decide not to put the controls on SBot GUI you maybe could check SBot mainwindow state and if it changes, set the same state to the mod window.
Back to the GUI: As you may know there are some tools around to manage SBot (SBot AC, SBot Manager.. dunno more). In both you can hide/show your SBot windows. So when you hide SBot's the mod window will stay visible... If you decide not to put the controls on SBot GUI you maybe could check SBot mainwindow state and if it changes, set the same state to the mod window.
Hm yea, I could do all this ^^
Or I just continue to focus on my new loader which can hide/show too, and you just add SW_MINIMIZE before SW_HIDE to your SBot-Hide function in your tool (and ofc SW_RESTORE after SW_SHOW when un-hiding it again) :P
Hm yea, I could do all this ^^
Or I just continue to focus on my new loader which can hide/show too, and you just add SW_MINIMIZE before SW_HIDE to your SBot-Hide function in your tool (and ofc SW_RESTORE after SW_SHOW when un-hiding it again) :P
Regards ^^
Yeh, yesterday I was too dumb to recognize it, however, would have been easier for me if you had done it...
Btw, is there a way to save id/pw/server? If not, i will have to create a tool for me...
more and more work comin =D
Ok, another question:
Yould you add a msgbox which appears after clicking 'Disconnect' asking if someone wanna relog or not? I dont wanna unmark the checkbox in SBot each time before i click Disconnect..^^
And btw: Do you know how long Clientless->Client will take? Would be a great function..
PS:
For those who scare that the servers might end up crowded 24/7 again:
I do not want the server to be crowded, so I'll close new customers soon enough
look at rev6 now already, older servers are filled up and it's a work-day... let's wait and see till the weekend.
ps: Not saying it's just the fault of this mod there is also other clientless tools.
would have been easier for me if you had done it..
No offense, by why should I spend my time to make YOUR program work ? :P
Especially when Im currently updating my program to have a hide/show function itself :P
I mean I would fix it when theres absolutely no way for you to make it work, but dude it's 2 lines of code :P
I'll think about that MsgBox on Dc and no I don't know how long it'll take to make clientless->client :S