Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoopBack Adapter Configurations

Discussion on LoopBack Adapter Configurations within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
LoopBack Adapter Configurations

Here Look At This
And This Are The Ips You Need To Configure:
Ip Adress 60.169.2.206
SubnetMask 255.255.255.0
Thx If I Helped
I Dont Made The Movie Sry But I Try To Help!!!
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loopback adapter
07/23/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I wana ask why we need it.I did it but i dont knwo what it do exactly since my friends dont have it and they can use walker just fine. And they use it with tpc tunnel with the system folders from here. So can you answer me.
LoopBack Adapter
01/02/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, ich wollte einen eigenen server machen, um den zumachen, steht bei dem how to, ich soll einen LoopBack Adapter machen meine fragen: 1. wozu brauch ich den? 2. wo bekomm ich den her?
Loopback Adapter??
11/27/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Immer wenn ich den Loopback adapter die IP von dem Video zuweise, hab ich keine INet verbindung mehr, weil ich kann nicht mit FTERM connecten da brauch ich ja den Adapter. Hilft mir pls, muss ich dem eine bestimmte zuweisen?? Oder ist das egal??? Und was muss ich dann machen?? Das ist da nicht super erklärt mit dem Adpater in dem Video.
Loopback Adapter?!
01/04/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Hi, I saw all wrote about the Loopback Adapter by the TBot. Pls Help fast !!! Awww -.- tanks, my problem is, i cant find the Loopback Adapter, every when i try to start the Tbot 1108 it looks fine that he works, but after login in Silkroad, i'm at the character-screen. There i press F6 and the TBotSro.exe gone shutting down.
loopback adapter
11/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
about the loopback adapter .....i read that if i want to use tbot i have to enable loopback adapter first is this important, and what does it do??? and if its important can someone uplaod the loopback adapter video to me cause its kinda hard to see every step. thxzzz...