hahahahahahahahahaha k momtaz elitpvperz is not ur place i think silkroad official forumz is the most safe place for u ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
that is that F*****G AW.SUR.VE.YS SITE! i have got 88$ on it and redeemed the money ..... i waited 2 moths and i still not have the money on my paypal + my aw surveys account was blocked WTF
REAL OR FAKE? 08/24/2010 - Allods - 5 Replies Well on youtube I found this video:YouTube - Allods Online Bot AUGUST 2010.flv
IDK but for me it looks kinda real...But I didnt downloaded it cause I fink its virused so I want to know what u think guys???:confused:
Real or Fake 12/20/2009 - Off Topic - 3 Replies ist das hier real oder ein fake???
http://www.mein-pc.eu/Images/us/gordge_4752_3.png
Fake or real? O.o 08/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 22 Replies Surfing Net found this foto.. Fake or real? O.o Anyway that is not glavie its spear. lol http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/5756/ohyeahip5t z7ry3.jpg
the REAL solution to the font problem. 05/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies I've figured out how to change your font to ANY TTF and not crash.. this requires no modification to the game client so technically, its perfectly legal in TQ terms.
1. Go to your start menu, Run, and type in regedit and hit enter.
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Micr osoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Fonts
3. Right Click on the right pane and select new -> string
4. Change the name to "Courier New (Original)"
5. Right click on that entry and click modify.
6. Put "COUR.TTF"...