Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

obstacles

Discussion on obstacles within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question obstacles

hey ppl... my char using tbot training sometimes get stuck on the trees, i was wondering if there's anyway of avoiding the obstacles besides the kill scope option (i hope i'm posting in the right place =P) thanks
Old 09/06/2007, 23:19   #2

Yeah I don't think that TBOT Reads Trees bridges buildings
it reads the game as a flat arena and monster position
so I don't think it will be able to not get stuck
Old 09/06/2007, 23:29   #3

Also a great Problem is that t bot after 4 or 5 days sells the purification seed which is the quest item for the premium
Old 09/07/2007, 08:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamolia View Post
Also a great Problem is that t bot after 4 or 5 days sells the purification seed which is the quest item for the premium
lol that sucks, thanks for the heads up
Old 09/07/2007, 15:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorking91 View Post
Yeah I don't think that TBOT Reads Trees bridges buildings
it reads the game as a flat arena and monster position
so I don't think it will be able to not get stuck
yeah it looks like he acts like that.. i'm no programmer but i keep wondering isn't it woth to create a rule for that?! if bot gets stuck in some place (running in the same place) he would try to step back or something until he gets on the move again.
Old 09/09/2007, 14:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownzpwnz View Post
yeah it looks like he acts like that.. i'm no programmer but i keep wondering isn't it woth to create a rule for that?! if bot gets stuck in some place (running in the same place) he would try to step back or something until he gets on the move again.
actually , it does step back , for me .
Old 09/09/2007, 14:39   #7

yeah at me too..... i left it over night..... it killed like .... 10 monsters and got stuck between 2 rocks at bumwang e just stayed there..... :| and too he sold my quest items ~X( mujigi's horn quest lol (
Old 09/10/2007, 09:53   #8

Actually, when it gets stuck, the bot tries to make small moves to the left or the right to avoid the obstacle. But in most situations this does not help. The essential problem is that once the bot has locked in to a monster, it will never let go. So if it gets stuck, it will keep trying to reach the same monster indefinitely (unless another player kills it). The bot should therefore release a monster that it can not reach (after 15 or 30 seconds or so) and lock onto another monster. This would probably solve most of the situations where your bot gets stuck.
Old 09/10/2007, 11:30   #9

hey dude, where is this "scope option" option?
Old 09/10/2007, 15:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger83 View Post
yeah at me too..... i left it over night..... it killed like .... 10 monsters and got stuck between 2 rocks at bumwang e just stayed there..... :| and too he sold my quest items ~X( mujigi's horn quest lol (
that sucks =/
(i try to get a clear space if possible and bring the kill scrop down a bit, 60 or so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowog View Post
hey dude, where is this "scope option" option?
i meant kill scrop =P hehe