First Off this is just my experience - so take what you can use and GoodLuck!!!
On average I was gettin max 1hour connected -avg 30mins and as few as 10secs ......
After I did all this I'm now getting 10hrs++ easy *
(Also, I just built my computer, some of these may not work on slower machines)
1. No Rabbit/No Wolf - both are in storage
*EDIT 2. *WARNING* (Some computers cant handle this) Once connected - ctrl-alt-delete and I set sro_client, tbot, and trainshow to Priotity- "REALTIME*
Might try using anything above "Normal"
3. Go to Control Panel>Power Options and set turn monitor off/hdd off both "NEVER"
4. Once ingame I hit F9 once and set view to behind char fixed view
5. Make BOT only buy 1 return scroll and 1 horse (dont carry extra)
6. So im buying hp/mp/1 horse/1 scroll and 10horse pots
7. I have picking set to gold and equipment only, only using simple filtrate - "RUDE PICK" on , all char and pet pick settings are off
Hope it helps some of you - I tested these one by one all week and still dc'd, With all things set this way... I can BoT all Night again.
Dude i try it ti down work
it just slow yor pc down so slow that it wont respond good so it a waste of tie no thank
that will just over heat yor pc and destroy yor prcessor or ram i know
YES! THIS TAKES A VERY GOOD COMPUTER TO USE REALTIME ><
2. Once connected - ctrl-alt-delete and I set sro_client, tbot, and trainshow to Priotity- "REALTIME"
Yea this step Will make your comp work > Like i said I, my machine can handle it no prob.. Dont know how neccessary it is.. Maybe just use the "High Setting or Above Normal" - Im on for 13hrs right now with tbot ..
Well so far 5 min of botting try it it might work for u cause i not getting no dc but if u use this Use a On Screen keybord Loacated in Programs\Accessories\Accessibility
i have a bird, like from the item mall? u want me to put that away?
Worth a Try.. I was gettin no more then 30mins then "Disconnected From Server" msg - I havent got since. I also never got that msg before using Tbot which was less then a month ago.
Now i only get the "????" error at at times but thats always happened.
Hey, i need some major help man, i can only bot for about 10 minutes while walking away from computer and then it will come up with Dissconnected with server, plz help man, i turned of my screen saver and monitor and my internet doesnt ever like DC and im not using wireless so? i need HELP im sick of tbot only going for about 10-20 minutes b4 it DC's me
Dude i do all you say from the first time i play with the bot But in this version 0824 it's a ****** version i hope they change it because i am soo bored from this bot always Dc and i've the patch of the media pk2 to make less dc ,, but i DC and i can't find what is the problem all you can imagine from fix tools installed but i dc what can i do now .. am looking for help if you got
~TY~
Good Luck