Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

turbo bot 0606

Discussion on turbo bot 0606 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvling area set:
You can set this in one of two ways that I know of.
1:Walk out to your area of choice and click the auto train which will record the area on its own
ImageShack - Hosting :: area1ka5.jpg

2: Manually set your area by recording a path.
~Start off near the gate of town.
(#1) Press the start record button. Walk to your lvling area then once you have reached it press the stop record.
(#2) Save the script you just recorded.
(#3) Load the script up after you have saved it. From then on your bot should follow the path you record to your lvling area.
ImageShack - Hosting :: pathsetsm6.jpg

How to set lvling mob:
*Click the load script button. From there you should be brought to a window that looks like this
ImageShack - Hosting :: lvlingscriptslt1.jpg
From here open the folder with the scripts that relate to the lvl of the mob your planning on botting on, and click open.
~You can also create your own scripts using the record button if there isnt one for the mob you lvl on.

Protection:
~Person Setting: Sets the type and at what percent pots,pills,pet pots will be used.
^"First Use Grain Drugs: This option is used to tell the bot to use grain pots before using your normal pots.
~Wolf Setting: Sets at what percents your wolf with pot with hpg,hp,pills.
^"First Attact Monker who is attacting wolf": This options is used to attack a mob that is attacking your wolf, before attacking those that aren't.
~Pick Up: Sets wither or not to auto grab gold,items,arrows
~Suggestive audio: When someone pm's you, you will hear ding and then a "You have a incoming message". GM: Sound of horns, kinda like a old war time/morning wake up call trumpet thing.
ImageShack - Hosting :: 0507protectionyo3.jpg

Skill:
~Attack SKills Slot: You place the skills your bot will use while attacking here. (i.e. Nukes,Chains,Soul Spear)
~Assist Skills Slot: Buff Slot
~Addition State Slot: Your imbue will be placed here.
ImageShack - Hosting :: skillsetwz9.jpg

Loop:
~Back to City Options: These are the options you choose to determine under certain times when your bot will return to town.
~Buy/Sell setting: This is where you set the type and amount of pots,pills,arrows,horses(type is set by AI according to the char. lvl),and pet things to buy
~Mixed Things Setting: Used to set what you want to sell,wither or not to revive your pet, and not to loop
ImageShack - Hosting :: loopsf9.jpg

Fight:
~Ruler Select: Used to select your ks(Never Snatch Monker) and zerk options
~Scrop Setting: This is the range/area of your lvling area
ImageShack - Hosting :: fightos0.jpg

*To once you have finished your setup, click the auto train button to begin botting.

download tbot @
download wpe pro @ WPE Pro/PermEdit/Tsearch - Download
download the filter @ SendSpace
or use the crack :
Instructions :

- extract the file

- copy wpe_pro to any folder
- copy bot_hack.flt to any folder but not in wpe_pro folder

- open tbot.exe
- open wpe pro
- on wpe pro click "load folder" (folder icon on wpe pro)
- locate the file bot_hack.flt (its inside the package that you've download)
- press open then click "enable -disable filer" same row as the "load folder" icon. look like a switch with a word "on"
-click target program and choose tbot.exe
- click login on tbot then thats it. enjoy 31 days of free botting.
Old 06/20/2007, 15:51   #2

hmmmmmmmmmmm what should we say???

stop posting this **** noob!
Old 06/20/2007, 16:03   #3

where are pictures?
Old 06/20/2007, 18:06   #4

WORKING?

OMG we need links
download wpe pro @ WPE Pro/PermEdit/Tsearch - Download
download the filter @ SendSpace
Old 06/21/2007, 10:12   #5

noobcake!
Old 06/21/2007, 11:04   #6

KEYLOGGER when you open it keylogger is setedup in start...and use a-squared free can be dled at freedownloads.net or .com i think +k if this program works it.....andwhen you scan plz use deep scan it finds the keyloggers better and trojens

<hr>Append on Jun 21 2007, 11:08<hr> BTW your good at hiding keyloggers in start menu LOL **** head!

<hr>Append on Jun 21 2007, 11:10<hr> AND the company for this keylogger is at this sitehttp://www.ardamax.com/ lets go sue there noobasses

<hr>Append on Jun 21 2007, 11:12<hr> ILL brb imma go scan my comp i scan my comp every 2days maybe you should too xD
Old 06/23/2007, 13:41   #7

Lets give him -k xD
Lol,it didnt work sorry for this
Old 06/23/2007, 22:32   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Aggrarn_@Jun 23 2007, 13:41
Lets give him -k xD
Lol,it didnt work sorry for this
wait did you open this program its a keylogger lmao
Old 06/23/2007, 23:29   #9