Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ladder Bot Download

Discussion on Ladder Bot Download within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay ladder bot will be released.
revbot will be delayed to this weekend.

The skill casting need to be looked at,
so I disabled it there was a small bug in it.

So if you are waiting for a working bot to level up, it will be around this weekend most likely.

For those willing to record stats on each server, it record stats of player + record the unique monster spawn and death + who killed it.
The unique monster data are saved server side I just need to make a php page to output the result.

For those who use nubot and are waiting for revbot,
wait another week, we will do more testing before releasing it.

LadderBot + partyBot + analysator + nuConnector V2.1

I removed some feature to leave only ladder bot,
everything is explained in the readme file why.

Well someone got it working in Persia, so it does work. ^^
It work for me too.
This nuconnector work with the modified media.pk2

How to make it work:
Download
Replace your file and retry, if it doesn't work it's because you had the old silkroad version and not the v1.2 which caused pk2 dynamic link error.
Long story to make it short:
Go on silkroadonline.net and download silkroad the game.
The v1.2 has a different pk2 format then the v1.1 or 1.0 for those that have silkroad installed for a long time.

Other solution:
If you are using a cracked sro_client.exe
Open the nuConnector.dat with notepad Change the port so that it will work with a modified sro_client.exe
I haven't made this release for it to work with modified client but with the modified Media.pk2
Sorry for not informing you before.

When you are in the server, click refresh and it will list all the surrendering player and when you click on a player it will tell you all the info about him.

Please note the unique monster spawn and kill are recorded I will make a page to show it tonight. More are coming in the next few days.

Questions:
Will it still gather peoples data if i set up a stall with my char?
Yes

Some people don't get updated?
After opening the recording tool, that player need to run away to disapear from your screen completely and to come back and when he 'Appear' on your screen you receive he's identification packet which will record he's info.
If you close and open the application you only get the info of newer people coming near you.

Data are sent to the server each 2 min.
Unique monster spawn time and death I'm creating the page right away to show the stats ^^
BRB, then I'll continue on the bot.
BTW, when you say it crash please specify what crash?
Does the game completely close and crash, is it only the ladder bot that close and you only need to re-open the ladder bot etc...
I don't have any error handler that basically why I haven't released it as a bot, the bot application is hidden in it, so as soon as I finish all the testing bot will be out.

Nihplod, I will test it outside town to find what cause that error in a few hours.