By the way I'm working on an updater tool which allows you to check for updates your edit. I don't know if anyone is going to use it but anyway I'm developing it in order to learn more coding =3
Pic:
Probably I will finish it this week. Your feedback is welcome ^^
hey tamx for pk2 but auto seleck ıs not work . ıt ıs work but so short for distance can u cheek ıt amd next madia pk 2 can u fix autoselect 5000 distance tanxss +rap
hey tamx for pk2 but auto seleck ıs not work . ıt ıs work but so short for distance can u cheek ıt amd next madia pk 2 can u fix autoselect 5000 distance tanxss +rap
can only be done in the sro client itself
and its not easy wit hackshield
Hey Synx the anti-invisi/stealth feature hasnt been working since the update recently. Any idea why that might be?
Joymax updated the skilldata_10000.txt, which contained the invisible patch. Is too much work upload a whole pk2 for only that thing, so atm there won't be any update. I'm working on a patcher wich will allow you to patch your game entirely downlading only the edited files.
Joymax updated the skilldata_10000.txt, which contained the invisible patch. Is too much work upload a whole pk2 for only that thing, so atm there won't be any update. I'm working on a patcher wich will allow you to patch your game entirely downlading only the edited files.
good work, thank you.
and if u need help with update, let me know.
Joymax updated the skilldata_10000.txt, which contained the invisible patch. Is too much work upload a whole pk2 for only that thing, so atm there won't be any update. I'm working on a patcher wich will allow you to patch your game entirely downlading only the edited files.
Joymax updated the skilldata_10000.txt, which contained the invisible patch. Is too much work upload a whole pk2 for only that thing, so atm there won't be any update. I'm working on a patcher wich will allow you to patch your game entirely downlading only the edited files.
Ok Synx I will gladly wait for when you get that patcher done. I have high confidence you can do it. I would offer my assisstance but truthfully I have no knowledge of how to do it. Never learned. Good luck on it.
[Release] SSE v2 My Database Edit. 12/20/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hi Elitepvpers!
So i edit the SSE v2 Database (no i dont add party or that things missing to it)
I just added SOS to All Shops for who wanna insert SOStar in NPC's in theire Private server and i added another pet to the stable (not testeD)
Just replace your old database by this one in the attach.
What Shops have SOS?
[Release]Blade Edit 09/18/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies I Made A Blade And It Replaces BurningBlade But If You Don't Want To Use This Blade To Replace BurningBlade Then You Can Always Edit It To Replace Another Blade Or Request Me To Do It For You xD
Here's A Preview Of The Blade Below xD
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hnyput.gif
Uhh... Yeah... Here's The Download Link! xD
Btw... The Icon Below Is The Download Link
http://i32.tinypic.com/i36hjm.gif
[Release] Smoke vac wz Edit 06/19/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies This is my version of my new Smoke vac using a DIFFERENT METHOD other then the whole foothold editting and adding. This only works for all the flying maps and it still has not a'b'ed me yet.
Virus Scan:
PatcherV1.exe - Jotti's malware scan
Link: (updated it should run now)
http://rapidshare.com/files/246094105/PatcherV1.r ar.html