Thanks Very Much Synx7
By the way .. many people would agree with me with the next update
1- pot edits
2- avatar angel wings with wizard hat edit xD. "" that will work with the guys who already have an avatar i guess "
And You Are The Best Synx7 . <3<3<3<3<3
well i'm not sure about that, cause i wouldn't wants gay pot edits, the original pots are good enough and why would i want my avatar to look different if i bought it?
tho perhaps there should be the possibility to choose from the 2 .. 1 with the edits 1 without but it'd just give synx7 more work.
well i'm not sure about that, cause i wouldn't wants gay pot edits, the original pots are good enough and why would i want my avatar to look different if i bought it?
tho perhaps there should be the possibility to choose from the 2 .. 1 with the edits 1 without but it'd just give synx7 more work.
anyway great pk2
we didn't have a chance to buy some good avatars. that's the Why
Thanks Very Much Synx7
By the way .. many people would agree with me with the next update
1- pot edits
2- avatar angel wings with wizard hat edit xD. "" that will work with the guys who already have an avatar i guess "
And You Are The Best Synx7 . <3<3<3<3<3
Sorry but as I already said on the first post, my aim is to make a pk2 edit with almost none graphical edits (only exception was the underbar). I'm doing this edits for 2 reasons, share with the community, and play with the pk2 for test and find new stuff. The last update was a challenge for me since I knew the theory of adding items to the item mall but never had the chance for do it practically.
So sorry, but pots edit or avatar edits are not an option =(
Quote:
Me podría pasar el ginterface.txt por favor?
¿Para qué? Extraelo de tu pk2, aunque no he tocado ese archivo XD
How did u made it with the root quest unlock=?
i try it for 2 days but nothing:P
Editing the file which contains the required level for see the quests (I forgot the name).
BTW there is a bug on the help window which doesnt allows you to scroll down the page, I messed up that line when I switched from the old txt to the new ones, gonna fix it on the next version.
Also I'm out of ideas, dunno what else add to the pk2 >.<
Can you please never remove the Fairy wings, as [b33p] said.. {why would i want my avatar to look different if i bought it?}
I' am with him, even if it makes the PC laggy for some seconds.
i really love this pk2 edit, the only thing i hate in it is the removal of the fairy wings
Please... **RETURN THE FAIRY WINGS**
Hi everyone,
I just started playing silkroad again. and i was wondering what the underbar, i think its the thin green bar at the bottom of the screen, was. I thought that was the xp bar but its not.
Can you please never remove the Fairy wings, as [b33p] said.. {why would i want my avatar to look different if i bought it?}
I' am with him, even if it makes the PC laggy for some seconds.
i really love this pk2 edit, the only thing i hate in it is the removal of the fairy wings
Please... **RETURN THE FAIRY WINGS**
And if wont return them back, can you please send me the normal txt file where you changed it, and i will import it... thank you~
Can you please never remove the Fairy wings, as [b33p] said.. {why would i want my avatar to look different if i bought it?}
I' am with him, even if it makes the PC laggy for some seconds.
i really love this pk2 edit, the only thing i hate in it is the removal of the fairy wings
Please... **RETURN THE FAIRY WINGS**
And if wont return them back, can you please send me the normal txt file where you changed it, and i will import it... thank you~
Hi everyone,
I just started playing silkroad again. and i was wondering what the underbar, i think its the thin green bar at the bottom of the screen, was. I thought that was the xp bar but its not.
The way the new underbar works is this. for each 100% you get on the thin bar, is 10% in your actual XP percentage. If you look at your actual XP percentage, for example, your at 56.32%, the thin green bar will show 63%.
[Release] SSE v2 My Database Edit. 12/20/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 21 Replies Hi Elitepvpers!
So i edit the SSE v2 Database (no i dont add party or that things missing to it)
I just added SOS to All Shops for who wanna insert SOStar in NPC's in theire Private server and i added another pet to the stable (not testeD)
Just replace your old database by this one in the attach.
What Shops have SOS?
[Release]Blade Edit 09/18/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 16 Replies I Made A Blade And It Replaces BurningBlade But If You Don't Want To Use This Blade To Replace BurningBlade Then You Can Always Edit It To Replace Another Blade Or Request Me To Do It For You xD
Here's A Preview Of The Blade Below xD
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hnyput.gif
Uhh... Yeah... Here's The Download Link! xD
Btw... The Icon Below Is The Download Link
http://i32.tinypic.com/i36hjm.gif
[Release] Smoke vac wz Edit 06/19/2009 - MapleStory - 2 Replies This is my version of my new Smoke vac using a DIFFERENT METHOD other then the whole foothold editting and adding. This only works for all the flying maps and it still has not a'b'ed me yet.
Virus Scan:
PatcherV1.exe - Jotti's malware scan
Link: (updated it should run now)
http://rapidshare.com/files/246094105/PatcherV1.r ar.html