I am currrently making a chat reader for cSRO with a translation function (cSRO Chat TransReader :P).
u have knowledge , code , time _ so u can make it _ if there are any trouble just post it at this topic or make new one _ GL
BTW which language u will use ?
u have knowledge , code , time _ so u can make it _ if there are any trouble just post it at this topic or make new one _ GL
BTW which language u will use ?
It's done.
I just changed your kSRO reader so it works for cSRO and I added Union, Academy, Guild...
So it's AutoIt.
Now I need to do the translation part and I wouldn't know how xD
EDIT: I have an awesome idea, I could send the translated text to the client using the proxy...
But I'm too lazy to do the packet/sender name/message length ****. xP
EDIT2: I have a problem with Notice packets ().
The length stuff and opcode and message type isn't needed (anymore) so I just cut the first 9 bytes (18 chars).
But that doesn't seem to work...
It's done.
I just changed your kSRO reader so it works for cSRO and I added Union, Academy, Guild...
So it's AutoIt.
Now I need to do the translation part and I wouldn't know how xD
EDIT: I have an awesome idea, I could send the translated text to the client using the proxy...
But I'm too lazy to do the packet/sender name/message length ****. xP
EDIT2: I have a problem with Notice packets ().
The length stuff and opcode and message type isn't needed (anymore) so I just cut the first 9 bytes (18 chars).
But that doesn't seem to work...
talk to bheaven here on the forum, he should manage to give u the right way
It's done.
I just changed your kSRO reader so it works for cSRO and I added Union, Academy, Guild...
So it's AutoIt.
Now I need to do the translation part and I wouldn't know how xD
EDIT: I have an awesome idea, I could send the translated text to the client using the proxy...
But I'm too lazy to do the packet/sender name/message length shit. xP
EDIT2: I have a problem with Notice packets ().
The length stuff and opcode and message type isn't needed (anymore) so I just cut the first 9 bytes (18 chars).
But that doesn't seem to work...
*the logic which used in autoit could use in any other lang
*receiving / sending must going through proxy otherwise u will get crashed
*<edite2> if u talking about sending msg here so {length stuff and opcode and message type} u have to calculate them first
1- u have to know what is ur chat(msg) length
hello =68656C6C6F (string) ur msg
68656C6C6F / 2 = 05
>>>>>>>>>> it will be like that 0568656C6C6F
after that u have to put the window identify packet (windows type) before our chat msg
for example window type (party ) "6E320200020800"
it will be 6E3202000208000568656C6C6F
after that know the length and put it before them all then opcode
>> calculate the whole packet by knowing the length again _ the whole packet length __ u must now know the rest
happy sending
Quote:
Originally Posted by recking
talk to bheaven here on the forum, he should manage to give u the right way
*the logic which used in autoit could use in any other lang
Reinventing the wheel isn't my way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer20006
*receiving / sending must going through proxy otherwise u will get crashed
I know, I said "send using the proxy...".
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer20006
*<edite2> if u talking about sending msg here so {length stuff and opcode and message type} u have to calculate them first
1- u have to know what is ur chat(msg) length
hello =68656C6C6F (string) ur msg
68656C6C6F / 2 = 05
>>>>>>>>>> it will be like that 0568656C6C6F
after that u have to put the window identify packet (windows type) before our chat msg
for example window type (party ) "6E320200020800"
it will be 6E3202000208000568656C6C6F
after that know the length and put it before them all then opcode
>> calculate the whole packet by knowing the length again _ the whole packet length __ u must now know the rest
happy sending
Well, notice is different, it just has the default header (length-opcode-msgtype-messagelength-message) but no sender.
So why do I need to calculate all the shit?
Can't I just trim the bytes till the message part?
Well, notice is different, it just has the default header (length-opcode-msgtype-messagelength-message) but no sender.
So why do I need to calculate all the ****?
Can't I just trim the bytes till the message part?
Reinventing the wheel isn't my way
O.K
send to me the code which include sending part ( in private msg) _ but first use WEP(google it) to catch the chat packets ( for example > send "hello" at windows type<all> )
then send code, packet to me __ i will modify code for u
have a nice day
so we're getting this for csro anytime soon or what?
Yes. Wait bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acer20006
Reinventing the wheel isn't my way
O.K
send to me the code which include sending part ( in private msg) _ but first use WEP(google it) to catch the chat packets ( for example > send "hello" at windows type<all> )
then send code, packet to me __ i will modify code for u
have a nice day
I can do it myself lol.
I just need help with the notice...
Well, notice is different, it just has the default header (length-opcode-msgtype-messagelength-message) but no sender.
So why do I need to calculate all the ****?
Can't I just trim the bytes till the message part?
did u read the Drew Benton "Silkroad Security Guide"? Read that, cause at the moment i have the feeling that you just want to replace the right Ksro codes with wrong(!) raw csro codes, that will lead definitly to a, a dc, or b, to a ban.
search ksro account for pk2 11d (suche ksro acc ^^) 09/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies Hi i want to make pk2 video from all 11d items but i dont have an ksro acc so i cant login... can anygive me one pls? ^^
hoffe einer hat einen xD